Stimpack

General Discussion
What happens to the 7 day stimpack bought? I just lose out on this time?
There is a clause when you purchase it that says you will not be compensated for maintenance time.

Hopefully, they'll make an exception given the extenuating circumstances of what is happening today, but I doubt it.
Yes, and they warn you about this when you go to buy one
yes it is like in wow when servers are down their game time still runs out; however when the servers are down for too long the refund some of the game time
What if an airline sold a ticket to go somewhere but it didnt actually go there and thy say well weather was bad sorry.... No they should get you on the next flight they can, a single day stimpack for everyone who had one going into the maintenance should be fair
08/08/2017 01:10 PMPosted by KiinGPurP
What if an airline sold a ticket to go somewhere but it didnt actually go there and thy say well weather was bad sorry.... No they should get you on the next flight they can, a single day stimpack for everyone who had one going into the maintenance should be fair

Sure, let's compare completely unlike things...
What if an airline sold a ticket to go somewhere but it didnt actually go there and thy say well weather was bad sorry....

Do many airlines have a "no refunds if flight is cancelled due to bad weather" policy?

Because if no airlines have this policy, your comparison is flawed.
"Don't complain. You're supporting the developers who made you wait through a huge chunk of your stimpack duration." - Your friendly neighborhood SJW
08/08/2017 01:26 PMPosted by Copypastable
"Don't complain. You're supporting the developers who made you wait through a huge chunk of your stimpack duration." - Your friendly neighborhood SJW

More like don't complain you agreed to the fact that you wouldn't be compensated during maintenance. Reading comp 101

I'm an SJW now because I know how to read?

Awesome.

Downvote or not, that does not negate the fact that this clause exists.
To OP's defense, there is always a "reasonable" time limit for the maintenance. If the maintenance lasted longer that the reasonable time agreed upon (customary maintenance time), then they should compensate for the loss of stim time.
Now the real issue is, if it goes beyond the customary maintenance time, when does the comp time start for people who have stim packs active.

Answer: no one will know because blizz made it very ambiguous for situations like this.
08/08/2017 01:41 PMPosted by Drothvader

I'm an SJW now because I know how to read?

Awesome.

Downvote or not, that does not negate the fact that this clause exists.

08/08/2017 01:40 PMPosted by cluckitycluc
More like don't complain you agreed to the fact that you wouldn't be compensated during maintenance. Reading comp 101

Pretty sure you both skipped the part where it says, "with limited exceptions."

Hurr.

Durr.

#DownvotingIsAbused
What if an airline sold a ticket to go somewhere but it didnt actually go there and thy say well weather was bad sorry....

And the award for dumbest comparison goes to - that guy!

You didn't buy a ticket to play. You bought a certain bonus that is valid for a certain time. It's like buying a vignette. The thing won't get days added because they had to fix the road that one day.