Hanamura removed from rotation.

General Discussion
Let the church say amen.
What?? for real???
08/08/2017 08:57 AMPosted by DigitaLegacy
What?? for real???

Just remember, it is only the Draft games it is removed for... It will still show up in QM.
08/08/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Flinx
What?? for real???

Just remember, it is only the Draft games it is removed for... It will still show up in QM.

it is only ranked games it will still show up in unranked as well.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/OnKlrHN7Decko/giphy.gif
What?? for real???

No, it's removed from ALL gameplaymodes, it says so in the sticky thread.

The only way you'll be able to access it is through Custom games.
Jesus is tap-dancing right now :)

(And so am I)
Go ahead and downvote me, but it doesn't make factual information any less true.

08/07/2017 10:41 AMPosted by TravisM
While we work on these changes, we’re going to remove Hanamura from the battleground rotation for all normal gameplay modes starting with this week’s patch. We don’t have a timeline for when Hanamura will return, but the battleground will remain available in custom games in the meantime.

Hanamura won't show up in ANY game mode, but you can still create a Hanamura game in Custom.
08/08/2017 09:38 AMPosted by Drothvader
Hanamura won't show up in ANY game mode, but you can still create a Hanamura game in Custom.

Biggest improvement to the game in months!
Yea hanamura has been removed from everything except custom games while they are completely reworking it. Why was Drothvader down voted for giving a fact form a Blue Sticky?

its even in the patch notes.

Battlegrounds

General
Hanamura has been temporarily removed from all game modes except Custom Games in order to undergo changes. Click here to learn more.
08/08/2017 09:38 AMPosted by Drothvader
Go ahead and downvote me, but it doesn't make factual information any less true.

08/07/2017 10:41 AMPosted by TravisM
While we work on these changes, we’re going to remove Hanamura from the battleground rotation for all normal gameplay modes starting with this week’s patch. We don’t have a timeline for when Hanamura will return, but the battleground will remain available in custom games in the meantime.

Ah, I missed the announcement, and just was reading the patch notes. Thanks for letting us know.
Maybe best HOTS decision ever.
08/08/2017 08:55 AMPosted by Numba1Stunna
Let the church say amen.

HALLELUJAH !!
Man im going to cry, ty Blizzard!

08/08/2017 09:54 AMPosted by Orochimaru
08/08/2017 08:55 AMPosted by Numba1Stunna
Let the church say amen.

HALLELUJAH !!

Praise the Lord
Yay!
08/08/2017 09:31 AMPosted by Drothvader

No, it's removed from ALL gameplaymodes, it says so in the sticky thread.

The only way you'll be able to access it is through Custom games.

First I tought you`re trolling... but its true
08/08/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Sinobii
Yay!
08/08/2017 09:48 AMPosted by RipTide
its even in the patch notes.

They didn't make that part of the patch notes gold (as they should have, since it was a change from the PTR), so I didn't catch it the first time through.
Unpopular opinion here but I enjoy Hanamura. It's easy to punish mistakes and heroes I enjoy are good on this map.
08/08/2017 10:00 AMPosted by Pockett
Unpopular opinion here but I enjoy Hanamura. It's easy to punish mistakes and heroes I enjoy are good on this map.
same