Reconnect trouble - hero can't move

Bug Report
Prev 1 7 8 9 16 Next
I had the same issue just now.

The UI bugged out and I could not issue any commands.

https://imgur.com/Hz5Yck6
I am not surprised that the developers fix the bug for so long(since obviously it was a long time, a year or two ago, and then got out again), and the reason for it is obvious in some conflict with certain components of Windows (I do not know how the players on the Mac OS, but if you open the task Manager Windows, during the bug, it is clear that the system runs the same report on the error Windows. And since the error occurs only when playing in the Heroes of the Storm, then the reason for the crooked update and something that is in the game client). I can even explain the cause of the bug. The problem is that the Blizzard system, a game, cannot determine when a player is playing and when(when disconnecting) the artificial intelligence should be playing. Yes this is an old problem, with the Achilles ' heel of the Heroes of the Storm - system-reconnect, and the old bug with bots. If you look at my history of posts on this forum, you will find my topic where I reported the bug, with the loss of control over Kerrigan, and dual control of the character when the character ran and myself, and the bot at the same time and the bot used the skill without CD and cost mana, and could for example cause the 2nd, or even 3rd ultralisk, after LVL 20(with the study of talent "torask"). Then just as often lost control interface during the game. Now, on the Russian forum, many topics that Li Ming cast skill on her own without a CD. That is, in fact, it is the same old bug, got out again. As well as the reason for the poor optimization of "heroes of the Storm" for weak computers and laptops. The reason is primarily the lack of RAM, which is why the game freezes. The same reason may be in a bad connection, in a slow Internet. But the essence of the bug is that if there is a micro connection or because of the congestion of memory during loading the game and textures at the beginning of the match, or the suspension of the connection, then either the system leaves the player formally online, but does not allow him to move and interface to control the hero, or there is a re-project, which for some reason hangs, and then Windows, which can not connect again the Internet connection to the running game, begins to believe that this is an error on his part, and starts the process of creating a report from an error. Also, under some circumstances, there is a joint control of the character and the bot and the player, while the bot does not take into account the CD skills for the player, and the mana cost for the player. From here and 2 consecutive rays from Li-Ming, and previously observed (in November 2017) 2nd ultralisk Kerrigan, and other problems. https://pp.userapi.com/c841526/v841526060/23c07/Xj7o1mXp8pw.jpg

How can I fix this bug, of course you need to decide Blizzard, but I described the reasons why it occurs. If Blizzard eliminate micro discounts and hang-UPS at the beginning of the match players with weak computers and / or the Internet, and agree with their bots and the system about when to manage it, and when the player, as well as when to provide the interface to the player, then all, you can consider that the problem is solved.

But I am surprised that the developers have filled up reports about the bug, for the third day all forums are heated by jet jets from the seat of players, but Blizzard has not yet hung a yellow plate notifying of the presence of problems, and at least warning against playing in rating modes, to eliminate bugs. Blizzard says that he can not regain the lost points rating, MMR. Maybe that's the way it is. But to warn people officially, there are problems, and the impossibility of recovering the lost points in the yellow message when you log into the game, Blizzard could! Also, I will note that players not only lose rating points, but also get a lot of reports, and as, Blizzard decided that they will ban accounts of players who report, it is this situation that shows infidelity and its incorrectness. People can get hurt, absolutely not guilty, and poluchilsia report the fault of bugs in the update. The same goes for downgrading points for a player not playing in the League. Blizzard must understand that now the League is roulette, and lose points rating, or for yako would exit the game, or for losing on an unmanageable character, or because you in the team matchmaking system slipped a hanging player(in the Russian forum there is a topic where they talk about hovering just 3 players in one team in the League), much more than win. That is, a reasonable player now will not go to the League. But Blizzard fined him for something that they themselves have released an update with bugs. That is to say, a good situation... In my opinion, in this situation, the inaction of Blizzard support and the lack of at least a warning about the problem, indicates a disregard for the players/users, ordinary players. That is, for cyber-athlete we have some heroes of the Storm, for all other players, served a raw product, with incorrect penalties, and sleeping support service. Bravo Blizzard if you keep up the good work and you lose all reputation and audience!
Same bug now for 2 days in a row. Happens during the first few games when the game loads incorrectly I think. It's sad because bliz doesn't design their games with in-game consoles for us to fix it ourselves. This works for a simple UI and good UX for the users but unfortunately if REALLY !@#$S UP and users can't do %^-* about it when something bad does happen.

Really don't understand why this still isn't fixed.
Extremely frustrating experience.. I'm in a cyber cafe for more than an hour now trying to figure it out all while wasting my money here trying to scan and fix this damn thing..

Gave up.. went to play SC2 and IT CRASHES RIGHT BEFORE THE GAME STARTS! I start it up again, check my match making and BAM! A LOST! MORE LOST POINTS FOR FCKIN Blizzard bugs!

Please pick your !@#$ up Blizzard.. I've been playing your games for more than 15 years and your quality just keeps dropping recently... It's very sad to see it.
It's sure funny, that I've come to this forum again...
So, I should stop playing this game for a while.

See for yourself.
https://imgur.com/a/7pLC7T2
08/09/2018 07:32 PMPosted by CastleBravo
This happened to me once today and once yesterday.

Restarting everything and logging back in results in still not being able to move or anything. The bot can play as normal when you disconnect, but reconnect still leaves you f'd.

I hope issues of being reported AFK or disconnect on these situations won't harm the player affected by the bug.

Just went back in for another match ... found out I’m muted. Awesome.
just had this happened to me for 3 times. 2 vs ai and one in brawl right now. i can't even use esc. i'm lock out of everything until i get booted and i'll be in the "disconnect" leavers :I

https://imgur.com/a/DKSHMtV

okay, not playing til there's a fix. just did brawl again and freaking again, the bug happened and someone on my team was gonna report me, even though i explained whats wrong. great.
same deal for three days now but whats sooo weird is that its not every game it seems to be random,just gonna go play some other games till something gets done cuz the game is literally a coin flip of playable right now .
08/10/2018 09:27 AMPosted by CastleBravo
08/09/2018 07:32 PMPosted by CastleBravo
This happened to me once today and once yesterday.

Restarting everything and logging back in results in still not being able to move or anything. The bot can play as normal when you disconnect, but reconnect still leaves you f'd.

I hope issues of being reported AFK or disconnect on these situations won't harm the player affected by the bug.

Finished my mute match, two matches later the same glitch. I've played for three years and I've never had this problem until the last two days. C'mon, Blizz. I have one day off this week and I really wanted to get some gaming in.
same problem. Seems like it were a shard from Bug-blizzard, which stucked into the game and servers.
Same thing here - game's been way laggy before this bug and now it's come to this. RIP bug fixing department.
Just played as Whitemane and had this happen. Couldn't move or click on abilities.
Just had the issue happened to me on Braxxis Holdout, it is at any point if you disconnect from the game, you lose all ability to control your character, (move, attack, use abilities, pick talents, hearth, etc.) the esc. menu works and chat works thats about it.
Just happened to me now. I'll be enjoying my leaver penalty for Blizzard's busted game now. uwu
same here
I can't believe this is STILL an issue

Just happened to me

Edit: Tried the Scan and Repair, now it's stuck at "Waiting on another installation or update." This is my only Blizzard game installed on my computer
08/10/2018 10:53 AMPosted by CastleBravo
08/10/2018 09:27 AMPosted by CastleBravo

Finished my mute match, two matches later the same glitch. I've played for three years and I've never had this problem until the last two days. C'mon, Blizz. I have one day off this week and I really wanted to get some gaming in.

Just got past my second silence period. Last game another player had the bug. I just disconnected because I got the bug again. This is WAY to frequent.
Ive had the same exact thing happen except it was at the very begining of the match. first 1-3 seconds. what the heck
It's an infestations affecting players and greatly reducing player base of the game with this bug happening right now after so many years i read the old post and not fix up until now, happens to me 3 time yesterday randomly i get reported since they wanted okay then today had 4 times randomly happens not all games omg the stimpacks running and all i can do was vs Ai alone not co-op and im so afraid to get in QM just to get bug and get reported for being stuck or being inactive in game due to this bug , the bug killing playerbase and ppl like me trully loves the game might be leaving to play something else
looks like whitemane has her resurrection in effect to the entire game.. resurrect an extremely old bug.