clientsidecache_read_http_file_not_found

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 13 Next
I have the same thing!!!!
Same error. Only seems to happen in PLAY modes and hero selection for everything except Brawl? Also, the play/queue button is greyed out and says Please Wait.
I'll throw my name in, Garrosh destroyed the Nexus!
I am having the same issue. I think I know what's causing it. If you click "TRY GARROSH" on the intro screen, you'll get this error afterwards. I say this because I tried him and my wife did not. What's weird, is I went to a different computer and I get the issue on my account regardless of PC.

Hopefully this helps.
I am Spartacus! And am encountering the same error.
For what it's worth, this is what I'm seeing when I switch over to Quick Match, Blizz. Maybe it will help? http://i.imgur.com/yZHOLBU.png
According to HOTS Twitter, they are aware of the issue and will provide an update when it is resolved.
In the same boat myself.
08/08/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Husbojen
I am having the same issue. I think I know what's causing it. If you click "TRY GARROSH" on the intro screen, you'll get this error afterwards. I say this because I tried him and my wife did not. What's weird, is I went to a different computer and I get the issue on my account regardless of PC.

Hopefully this helps.

I never clicked "try hero" and did not buy Garrosh and still encountered this error.
same issue
Getting the same error as well. It was working last night so most likely something happened with the update.
Same.
Hi there friends,

We are looking in to this error right now, I will post here when I get an update, we hope to have this fixed soon. :)

/Nathardrick
So am I. What is this amateur level release? I'd expect this kind of issue from companies that haven't been doing this for this long.
I'm in the same boat. Can't play. Did nothing new. I'm assuming it was something in the update.
Ditto
I'm getting it too. I can't play.
as am I. saw a few earlier forums regarding the issue, but it must be related to this patch.
same here
Too bad that some people can actually play normally...