/Concede when?

General Discussion
pretty dumb that we are being forced to play out games that are lost for another 10-15 minutes.
I understand from where you are coming from, but Concede will probably not be added. The reason, is that the matches don't take so much time anyways - not like Leauge of Legends or other MOBA where the average time of 1 game is 30 minutes, sometimes, more often that not, that mark goes to 40 -45. In general, HOTS matches tend to end to be 15 - 30 minutes, and quite rarely, but still... they stretch to more than 40 minutes.
You haven't played enough games to know how often massive upsets happen in this game even when you are 3-4 levels up/down.

Ask anyone with thousands of games who have been humbled by multiple comebacks. There is no point giving up at *any* point of the game no matter how far behind you are.

People even manage to win a "lost" match with an AI bot if the enemy makes crucial mistakes in late game. Weaker players would just sit in base and think it's over by that point.
1) Open up Hearthstone
2) Go second in a game
3) Cast Preparation
4) Cast Coin
5) You're welcome.
Not needed

Feel free to delete the game. Quitters are worse than the toxic people
To all those who do not quit when you're 4-5 levels behind, how do you do it?
I keep getting matches were i'm a lot of levels behind, and needless to say i lose those games. It doesn't matter how hard i try, those games are lost.

Just had a game full of toxic "allies", 3 levels behind and the enemy kept killing me everywhere, i was unable to resist the urge to just exit game straight away. The game isn't what it's supposed to be for me anymore at that point, a fun game.
Never. I think blizzard has said never, I hope it is never and never should be where it is.
It's been asked and answered multiple times.

Stomps are so short and comebacks so common for a surrender option to make sense in HotS.
09/10/2017 05:24 AMPosted by Werbs
Never. I think blizzard has said never, I hope it is never and never should be where it is.
ye they said they dont want it.

So to all ya scrubs. L2P or leave and spare us this spam
Never give up.
Never surrender.
This is HotS.
Feel free to uninstall and create a LoL or DotA2 account when you want that concede button so much.
09/10/2017 05:35 AMPosted by Ettan
It's been asked and answered multiple times.

Stomps are so short and comebacks so common for a surrender option to make sense in HotS.

I just got out of a 25 minute game with an unwinnable comp because the other team refused to actually attack the core at any time.

Soooo, there goes your theory huh.

If a game is going to be so !@#$ing focused on super hard counters with this rock paper scissors bull%^-*, then yeah its going to need a concede.
I hope they do. Id be pressing it like 5 minutes in after my dps get flamed.