Zul'jin & Kel'Thuzad's bodies are bigger than normal

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Zul'jin & Kel'Thuzad's bodies are bigger than normal

in warcraft 3, Arthas & Kel'Thuzad had the same height, But in the heroes of the storm they haven't...
+
Zul'jin is a troll. in warcraft 2 trolls had the same heigh with orcs... & they were thin in wide side like them... we can compare the Zul'jin's body with Thrall & Garrosh, they must have the same height & width.
09/07/2017 08:23 AMPosted by NightElf
in warcraft 3, Arthas & Kel'Thuzad had the same height

1) Kel'Thuzad was slightly taller than Arthas, who was riding a horse anyway.
2) Warcraft III models are not to scale. They were made to look good for gameplay, not to perfectly represent lore. The same is true in this game. Sgt. Hammer's siege tank, for example, would be much larger if it were to canonical scale; so would Ragnaros.
Yeah ragnaros has never stood as tall as a human, he's massive in lore.

Don't take scale so literal. Chromie should be minuscule as a gnome, but she stands as tall as murky, who in wow is about 2 ft tall
http://i.imgur.com/kGTo4Fj.png?1

Trolls are the tallest playable WoW race (straight back)
09/07/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Soulerous
09/07/2017 08:23 AMPosted by NightElf
in warcraft 3, Arthas & Kel'Thuzad had the same height

1) Kel'Thuzad was slightly taller than Arthas, who was riding a horse anyway.
2) Warcraft III models are not to scale. They were made to look good for gameplay, not to perfectly represent lore. The same is true in this game. Sgt. Hammer's siege tank, for example, would be much larger if it were to canonical scale; so would Ragnaros.

To be fair, Horseback Death Knight Arthas is roughly the same size as Paladin Arthas, despite the latter not having a horse.
in the making of video, they purposely wanted to give KT-ice a tall profile. Which was a great decision.

Though it is annoying as heck how he body blocks you as an ally when trying to escape a bad situation. But thats more down to the player being a fool with bad positioning. Like the azmodan who blocks his entire team from escaping in the spider map
I don't know if anyone saw Kel'thuzad in Wow. But that dude is MASSIVELY TALL. All the lichs in wow are extremely tall in height
Trolls tower above humans, especially the forests trolls who are only physically surpassed by the Drakkari ice trolls in Northrend.

Kel'Thuzad's size if appropriate, he's inhuman and has towered his four horsemen and other characters in the official comics, and hovered above dreadlords as well as most other heroes in Warcraft 3. Besides, he's an iconic and highly requested raid boss, from a raid which was made infamous for its difficulty and the amount of guilds who sought to defeat Naxxramas, it broke their spirit, shattered their morale and finally, disbanded them.
Heroes arent up to pair with their actual size. For gameplay reasons ofc

Someone like Ragnaros, SGT Hammer or Dehaka if accurately made, would take way too much space and would have to have massive HP pool to justify their size (So they arent hilariously instantly grinded down by few combos)
Define normal. It is really hard to even get a grasp of what is supposed to be normal and what isn't for Warcraft characters. Case in point characters that become raid bosses become ridiculously large in stature to make it easier for players to hit them while other characters, such as faction leaders are noticeably taller and overall larger than players or at least most of the time. Quite a few characters fluctuate in height depending on their importance at the time.

Probably one of the most noticeable examples I can think of is Arthas pre-Lich King and afterwards. When you do the Culling of Stratholme he is a bit bigger than the players but as the Lich King he towers over the players and even then his height fluctuates from area to area. Another example is Grommash Hellscream who, and correct me if I am wrong, has often been described as a more trimmed down orc and yet he is just as big and bulky in game as the rest of them.

Something as simple as posture is not even concrete. Orcs in WoW's modern day cut scenes are always standing upright yet in the actual game they are hunched over. Unless their name is Thrall, that guy stands upright like he has a steel rod glued to his back.

So basically all we can really do is shrug our shoulders and go "Okay, I guess?" When it comes the proper size of Warcraft characters.