* Poke
* Self sustain
* High uptime
* Lots of flexibility

Weaknesses:
* Difficult to play
* Low HP & mobility (like all mages)

Lol..
He's the most busted hero I've seen at release in months and months.
Kind of ironic, Valeera actually does a good job of shutting down KT...
Perhaps it has something to do with self cleanse...
it's a new hero. has to be op $$$$$$$
Ever see what happens when he's paired with a good Alarak and or Garrosh?

It's busted.
I don't get the better cc than Kerrigan bullet. Is Kerrigan supposed to be the high standard of cc or something?
09/07/2017 10:17 PMPosted by AIM7Sparrow
I don't get the better cc than Kerrigan bullet. Is Kerrigan supposed to be the high standard of cc or something?

Once upon a time Kerrigan was the only real lockdown hero.
09/07/2017 10:17 PMPosted by AIM7Sparrow

Kerrigan has AOE pull into stun, Kel has AOE pull into stun into root, it's basically the same combo only longer range, much more reliable once you get good, higher damage, and requires 2 targets to work. In exchange you have a lower stun duration, but you gain a root right after, so I'd call that a win.

Kerrigan is thought of by many as the hard CC combo melee mage, because of the melee non tanks she has the most hard lockdown due to its nature of being AOE.

EDIT: Also I am blessed to both be up against mostly bad Kel's and play Alarak who is one of Kel's hardest counters (can't burst Alarak with the combo thanks to Counter Strike, Alarak happens to be best against low mobility and large hitbox heroes with low HP pools.) So until they get good enough to consistently wipe out my whole team 2 at a time every 15 seconds, I'm going to enjoy the stacks. Hopefully mostly the overeager and easily frustrated players keep playing him.
He gets way too much out of his 2nd ult. The fact that he gets a cooldown reset on it if he hits a hero plus the damage it does when the trait quest is complete is ridiculous. He can pretty much spam it on dragon shire and Garden Terror. He either needs to lose the cooldown reset or reduce the amount of damage he does with his trait quest completed by a significant amount.

Just because he's "Kel-thu-freakkin-zad" doesn't mean he should have INSANE amounts of damage AND free ults popping out the wazoo at the same time. The fact he can root and slow is good enough of a tool to utilize in team fights but the damage is just way too much.
Like whoa. Total surprise that a newly released Hero is broken OP...

Hey, how much to buy him?
09/07/2017 08:04 PMPosted by Valeera
Strengths:
* Better CC than kerrigan
* Ability to follow up on his combos
* Ability to one shot just about anything
* Waveclear
* Siege
* Global
* Crazy damage
* Area denial
* Lockdown
* Isolation
* Poke
* Self sustain
* High uptime
* Lots of flexibility

Weaknesses:
* Difficult to play
* Low HP & mobility (like all mages)

Lol..
He's the most busted hero I've seen at release in months and months.

If I know online games, this is a great advertising thread for Kel'Thuzad. Most people I know find out the new thing that comes out is broken, then buy it to farm rage tears from players.

I suppose that's the business plan now, it works in other online games. Balance can go get !@#$ed I'm paying money to farm tears over here!
The power creep is real
I especially like the person who downvoted.

"T-They are just salty of my pure skill t-thats's all! I'm the best, IM THE BEST"
09/07/2017 08:08 PMPosted by Faellin
Kind of ironic, Valeera actually does a good job of shutting down KT...

But Valeera is not an option , Zeratul is far better if you want to counter KT
Dont mean to be that guy, but taking a quick peak at his numbers on hotslogs, he's not overpreforming at all. Around 45% winrate on Diamonds and Masters. I know HoTS logs isnt the best source for this info, buts its the best we have access to. (to my knowledge)

As far as I can tell, he's fine the way he is; good if play well with right team, bad if played poorly with wrong team.

I could be wrong. If you think otherwise, tell me.
09/08/2017 12:42 AMPosted by BeefyBruce
Dont mean to be that guy, but taking a quick peak at his numbers on hotslogs, he's not overpreforming at all. Around 45% winrate on Diamonds and Masters. I know HoTS logs isnt the best source for this info, buts its the best we have access to. (to my knowledge)

As far as I can tell, he's fine the way he is; good if play well with right team, bad if played poorly with wrong team.

I'll see you in a month for the Blizzard "rebalancing" have fun
09/08/2017 12:42 AMPosted by BeefyBruce

You see stats only tell you some of the story.

Back when I was in another game. There was a character considered amazing, because decent to high level players wrecked face with them. Everyone was raving about it, so the character became very popular, where mouthbreathers ended up playing the character because they heard it was so strong.

Since the vast majority of the playerbase were mouthbreathers however, pulled the winrate of the character down to a median level. When the developers were asked what to do about the character, they said, the stats tell us it is fine.
The design is cool because he's a lot more skill dependent than other heroes so there should also be a reward for that--> dmg. How fast he can complete his trait quest is one thing and then he also has to hit the combo right in the endgame to win fights. It's fairly easy to shut him down.

I know that many players will come to the forum and shout out: "OP!!!!!" once they got comboed ^^

Learn to avoid his combo by dodging or play him yourself, should be your free ticket to GM if he's so op?^^ Broke players will cry about P2W everytime there is a chance.
09/08/2017 03:02 AMPosted by Creeper

Learn to avoid his combo by dodging or play him yourself, should be your free ticket to GM if he's so op?^^

I'd better buy him then! right away! $$$$$$