and stans from udner tale

Hero and Skin Suggestions
you guys should add sans from undertale: online as a hero and he should be a dps and do a lot of damage and his ult makes people have a bad time and he sends kids to h-e-double hockeysticks and he burns them and stuff
I think this is an awesome idea. Sans is one of my favorite characters in undertale.
You no I thot this was a bad idea at first but then I realized I didn't want have a bab time and show kids how to be pacificstistist while dnacing to megalovfagnia >:D
what the !@#$
omg pls jeff mke this hpen cause i love undertail and want to see game merge like a new character that ad to the roster cause more hero is more fun and bad time can be had but not with san would love have fun
I'd bet everything I own that Hell will freeze over before this will happen. Undertale is not Blizzard Entertainment property, and likely will never be Blizzard's property. They will not be added.
Coldwraith and The skeleton knight.

Warcraft/Hearthstone characters.
Blizzard entertainment characters.
Could be just me but it looks like someone has more than a couple of smurfs.
09/22/2017 06:36 AMPosted by FranckyFox24

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog

yeah... okay...
09/22/2017 06:28 AMPosted by GrandArbiter
I'd bet everything I own that Hell will freeze over before this will happen. Undertale is not Blizzard Entertainment property, and likely will never be Blizzard's property. They will not be added.

y u hav to b so negtive? sanst wud mke an exclent hero for fun and entertainment for all ages :D do nt forgt this gam for kids too and it would be fun and not bad tiome for all :D!!!

soun like you have band tide

Bluzzrd have monies to bye stans from undertale and put in the game. I think he would be cool in overwatch?? That make him blizz guy
09/22/2017 06:31 AMPosted by 노츠
Coldwraith and The skeleton knight.

Warcraft/Hearthstone characters.
Blizzard entertainment characters.

ye u r not not right here cause we can get sans, sanst is a diffent man entiertity like where can u find sans in this game? not here i wont sans sans is fun and makes me n ppl all around the world have a peace and fun time :D!!!
WhiLe wEre at iT. LetS Add otHer chaRaCters frOm tHings bliZZard doEsn't owN.

Mewtwo
2B
Shovel Knight
Megatron
Doc Brown
The L shaped Tetris piece
The Deathstar
and Bart Simpson
09/22/2017 07:13 PMPosted by RatherDashin

Mewtwo
2B
Shovel Knight
Megatron
Doc Brown
The Deathstar
and Bart Simpson

These are very unreasonable requests. Please take your trolling to another post
09/22/2017 07:13 PMPosted by RatherDashin

Mewtwo
2B
Shovel Knight
Megatron
Doc Brown
The Deathstar
and Bart Simpson

2b is aclly pretty hot she shout be in the game to2
First off, if you are using multiple accounts to make it seem like there's more than one person actually wanting this, just stop. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who can see the similar spelling/grammar used between the accounts.

09/22/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Gizmo
y u hav to b so negtive? sanst wud mke an exclent hero for fun and entertainment for all ages :D do nt forgt this gam for kids too and it would be fun and not bad tiome for all :D!!!
If you think that was negative, see me on a bad day. Heroes of the Storm is meant to bring Blizzard characters together, not random mooks from other games.
Have you seen how much anger/rage there is about adding characters from Overwatch, a Blizzard-made product, into HotS? Imagine that from over half the players if they tried to bring Sans in for some moronic reason.

09/22/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Cologne

I have no clue what this means. Google translate exists to help if you need it.

09/22/2017 07:00 PMPosted by MrWinsconsin
Bluzzrd have monies to bye stans from undertale and put in the game. I think he would be cool in overwatch?? That make him blizz guy
Why would Blizzard buy Sans only to satisfy *you*, who even with the smurf accounts makes up less than 1% of their players?
Sans would not fit in Overwatch.

Is there a way to report them/should they be reported?
gEe, I dOn'T kNoW aBoUt YoU gUyS, bUt MaYbE hE iSn'T bEiNg SeRiOuS?????//?/?////???/
09/20/2017 09:11 PMPosted by Cologne
you guys should add sans from undertale: online as a hero and he should be a dps and do a lot of damage and his ult makes people have a bad time and he sends kids to h-e-double hockeysticks and he burns them and stuff

Everything was wrong with that post.
09/22/2017 10:06 PMPosted by GrandArbiter
First off, if you are using multiple accounts to make it seem like there's more than one person actually wanting this, just stop. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who can see the similar spelling/grammar used between the accounts.

09/22/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Gizmo
If you think that was negative, see me on a bad day. Heroes of the Storm is meant to bring Blizzard characters together, not random mooks from other games.
Have you seen how much anger/rage there is about adding characters from Overwatch, a Blizzard-made product, into HotS? Imagine that from over half the players if they tried to bring Sans in for some moronic reason.

09/22/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Cologne

I have no clue what this means. Google translate exists to help if you need it.

09/22/2017 07:00 PMPosted by MrWinsconsin
Why would Blizzard buy Sans only to satisfy *you*, who even with the smurf accounts makes up less than 1% of their players?
Sans would not fit in Overwatch.

Is there a way to report them/should they be reported?

Im not multiple persons i one man that wud lik to see sns in my fav game have good time why u hav to be meen i rely like the idea and it would meke me so hpy to see sans from two games i love mash together like spagtti and meatwads :D!!!