disconcur why is he a caster?

Aus/NZ General Discussion
i just watched a vod of his, this guy is a silver 3 who lacks basic understanding of game play at a gold level and yet we are to believe he can cast grand master games in this region.
Don't flame my boy DaddyDisco. Just because he isn't playing at a high level doesn't mean he can't have a passion for the game nor appreciate the mechanical/strategic qualities of pro level play.

Yes, sometimes he'll make mistakes (we all do) but high level dedicated casters in this region are few and far between.
Why don't you try your hand at casting then?
He is as bad at casting as he is at playing
Listen here you clowns. You wouldn't talk about Disco like this to his face would you. He is a black belt in Jiu Jitsu and is ripped. You wouldn't even be able to touch him. Have some respect for the best caster ANZ.
11/09/2017 07:48 AMPosted by Byon
Listen here you clowns. You wouldn't talk about Disco like this to his face would you. He is a black belt in Jiu Jitsu and is ripped. You wouldn't even be able to touch him. Have some respect for the best caster ANZ.

I second this. Leave Daddy alone you meanies!
Its a personal decision to like him as a caster or not but its important to recognise how much stuff he has done for the ANZ HOTS community.