Hero Rework Suggestion

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Raynor Change:
-Giant Killer has been removed
-Mercenary Munitions (new talent) has been added in its place. This removes the generic Giant Killer and gives Raynor a unique and stronger version for his kit.
added Hero: Cassia

with her rework suggestions i have always felt like her talent tree was kind of a mess. i mean it works... but its a mess. there just isnt a clearly defined path for anything. i am hoping that my suggestion for her helps to fix that as well has give her some better choices.
gazlowe needs rework they should make him muuuch harder to play !!!!turrents bring no skill in playing a hero.Also greymane plays fine
The top issue with Gaz is the lazor, not the turrets. The lazor's useless without talents.
03/24/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Steve
gazlowe needs rework they should make him muuuch harder to play !!!!turrents bring no skill in playing a hero.Also greymane plays fine

his turrets can actually be pretty oppressive if you build specifically for them. 1v1 a well set up gazlowe is going to win vs most heroes.

03/24/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Tarantula
The top issue with Gaz is the lazor, not the turrets. The lazor's useless without talents.

his laser build is a bit different. it plays better into the bomb build and its changed considerably from what it use to be. it actually plays easier. however, its harder to use the laser build without a good group. what you take is

TNT > Reaktor > Hyperfocus > GravoBomb > Goblin Fusion > Kwik Release

the goal like it always was in the past is GravoBomb as many as you can, Xplodium Charge them (possibly even twice), and then fry them with your laser while your group is all over them.
*added Chen

admittedly chen is one of my lesser played heroes for obvious reasons. i do like chen though. he is fun. i would really like to see him become actually viable for things like draft play.

let me know what you think about the suggestions i made for chen.