Community Issues With Alexstraza

General Discussion
Honestly, the only thing I'm miffed about is her pose, because it looks really weird.

Otherwise, I'm excited to play her, and I'm happy to get another support hero!
11/04/2017 01:49 PMPosted by Cthulhu
-Weight
-Too much clothing
-Ugly

Telling that her abilities and talents are considered of secondary importance to her appearance, don't you think?

EDIT: Just to clear it up, I'm talking about the pre-pubescents (and teens) and man-children that require skimpy clothing on a hero, getting all worked up (or, to use the that buzzword, "offended") by things not being what they expected it to be.
11/04/2017 01:49 PMPosted by Cthulhu
-Weight
-Too much clothing
-Ugly

Telling that her abilities and talents are considered of secondary importance to her appearance, don't you think?

EDIT: Just to clear it up, I'm talking about the pre-pubescents (and teens) and man-children that require skimpy clothing on a hero, getting all worked up (or, to use the that buzzword, "offended") by things not being what they expected it to be.

Feminist much? Seriously, go worry about something else; she's fine.
Necro thread! Let it dieeeee.

But start a new thread about her abilities, because they could use some work.
I will say that her body type is not the same as it is in WoW. I exalted myself with the red dragon flight and so I saw a lot of Alexstraza during the Lich King campaign. Other characters that have been imported from WoW match near perfectly like Varrian, Sylvanas, Garrosh and others. This doesn't mean I objectify her body sexually but instead she is not faithful to the model I have known for years.