A Hero You Like, But Are Terrible With

General Discussion
Abba suck bad. Not sure if it's because I'm rusty or QM changes that match me vs Ty and force me to be the healer.

Alarak- I mean the voice actress is Q how cool is that!
Last thread I said Muradin. Still holds true but I'll say Zul'jin this go around.

Can put up great numbers, usually top everything!!

...including deaths.

Gotta work on that.
Alarak
Cassia
Chromie
Gall
Gall
Genji
Genji
Gul'dan
Falstad
Greymane
Gul'dan
Illidan
Jaina
Junkrat
Kael'thas
Kel'Thuzad
Kerrigan
Li-Ming
Lunara
Malthael
Nova
Ragnaros
Raynor
Samuro
The Butcher
Thrall
Tracer
Tychus
Valeera
Valla
Zeratul
Zul'jin
Anub'arak
Artanis
Arthas
Chen
Cho
D.Va
Dehaka
Diablo
E.T.C.
Garrosh
Johanna
Leoric
Muradin
Rexxar
Sonya
Stitches
Tyrael
Zarya
Ana
Auriel
Brightwing
Kharazim
Li Li
Lt. Morales
Lúcio
Malfurion
Rehgar
Zagara
Varian
Stukov
Tassadar
Tyrande
Uther
Abathur
Azmodan
Gazlowe
Medivh
Murky
Nazeebo
Probius
Sgt. Hammer
Sylvanas
The Lost Vikings
Xul
diablo. :(

I feed every time I play him.
I don't even have all heroes yet, I need to play more HotS....but from the heroes I played so far, I'd say....Zeratul. I actually tried today again and man, I really suck xD
Zeratul.

Used to be good with him but I kind of lost my touch. Can't even land solid VPs most of the time, trying to practice him whenever I could but still ain't enough.

Right now, my Zera's lv. 67 and waiting in the shadows.
Cho'gall for me. My friend and I really wanna be good with him, but two heads I'm our case isn't better. We just can't seem to get a good understanding of him. He can completely dominate a match and strike fear into their enemies...we look like we are having a stroke and can't do a damn thing. Oh Well, it still gives a good laugh when we try
Probably Auriel would be my next one I will work on improving. Being a support (favorite role), and my favorite angel from Diablo franchise (Favorite Blizz franchise). would seem like a perfect fit, but her play-style never really clicked with me though. So she is the next one I will work on improving.

Runners up are Tracer (Overwhelming positive attitude), Valeera (Fierce, Independent, and cares about friends), Dahaka (Wisest of the primal Zerg's, favorite SC race, cuz they are like animals... sort of) and for D3 nostalgia (WD being the first class I played) Nazzebo. (Though I tend to focus on the role that I am playing currently in the game more which currently would be Valla I suppose)
Zeratul

Cool character and lore, awesome kit, universally agreed to be the best stealthy, but i suck hard with him, i watch helplessly as the enemy 4 or 5 man do whatever they want.

I feel relief seeing the comments of other Zeratul failures like myself hahaha