Forum Avatars Have Arrived!

General Discussion
Where did we end up this time??
It seems we are prepared.
It'd be a lot cooler if our in game avatar was used on the forums instead like it is for Starcraft, but I'll take what I can get.
This is a great start, but

09/13/2017 06:44 PMPosted by ADummy
can our forum portrait be tied to our in-game HotS portrait in a similar fashion to how the Overwatch forums have it

pls
Thanks!
This was an unexpected but very pleasant surprise and much appreciated!

Is there a chance that the in-game emojis may one day be added to these forums? I would love to have all my ETC emojis to express myself! :p

Anyways thanks again! This was really cool to find out!
Why isn't there one for Kel'Thuzad? /:
First post yeey :D
*giggle intensifies*
Nice!

-For ELUNE
Hooray! Thanks for this little treat. :)
09/13/2017 09:18 PMPosted by MrFizzbin761
When are we going to get access to all of the portraits from HOTS account, I like the standard hero that are here but it might increase the value of the portraits we have in game if we can use them in the forum.

09/15/2017 08:33 PMPosted by LazyMinotaur
Is there a chance that the in-game emojis may one day be added to these forums? I would love to have all my ETC emojis to express myself! :p

^These.Good sequences.
Always can improve. Stressers reveal flaws. Flaws reveal potential. Always improving. Good.

Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain. Similar to Ashbringer.

09/14/2017 09:28 PMPosted by Roskobg
Mrgmrmgrmgrhrh !!!

Unclear.
This should spice things up
So... where is MY avatar?!
Here's to hoping we're eventually going to be able to synch our in game icon with the forums.
₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。
joke right ? ^^ why not normal game profile with stats n avatars from the game?
after 2+ years we got avatars like this :D
09/22/2017 11:55 AMPosted by Osprey
Here's to hoping we're eventually going to be able to synch our in game icon with the forums.
₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。
They should have gone with this in the first place, but it's nice that they actually add something close to it. The forum needs love too, blizz!
justice is finally done!
Looks cool...can we upgrade it in the future to be able to choose from all of our in-game portraits?
Hah. You like the new avatar? Got it at the Amani exchange.