Disable Falstad already until you fix his bug please..

General Discussion
Can we expect a fix tomorrow if not can you just disable him until it is fixed?
We keep asking you to either hot fix it or just disable him and you flat out ignore us. People are abusing this bug left and right in HL.
what bug is that? ive heard about it something to do with his trait?
10/02/2017 10:51 AMPosted by tyranidlunch

The one where taking damage doesn't deactivate his trait.
This affects Flow Rider at 13 which gives him a permanent 100% CD generation.

I think it's actually so disappointing that there didn't seem to be any sense of urgency in disabling such a significant bug which has been abused in Ranked all weekend.

Just go look at the Falstad win rate since the Ana patch relative to what it was before.
This deserves a bump and possibly a sticky request until it is fixed. Until then, just tell your team to ban him.
10/02/2017 11:02 AMPosted by Lightning
This deserves a bump and possibly a sticky request until it is fixed. Until then, just tell your team to ban him.

Yeah, the thing is, not everyone is aware of the bug. Just now had a HL where I said 'Hey team, can we ban Falstad please? People are abusing the bug..' and some people didn't even know he was bugged and because of it didn't want to waste a ban, they banned him when I explained it though.
10/02/2017 10:51 AMPosted by tyranidlunch

His trait normally deactivates for 6 seconds when he takes damage.

It currently, for some reason, does not. You can get talents that halve your cooldowns while the trait is active and increase the movespeed from 115% to 125%.

So basically he's always faster than Lunara, nearly at mount speed, with halved cooldowns, and there's nothing you can do to stop it other than kill him.
Wow. How has this not been addressed? It will only get worse as people read forums and see it happen in game.
No wonder falstad was always instapick on my games earlier today
For some reason, I think I saw this topic yesterday. Hopefully it was just me being exhausted after a rough day at work and not me hallucinating....

But a bug this bad should have been fixed by now? Either an actual fix or disabling him like they did with Kael'thas back when he had a bugged talent that was probably not as game breaking as this one.
Pretty pathetic that he isn't instantly disabled with a game altering bug.

Extremely poor game management on their part.
The longer Falstad's left without being disabled or fixed the more people will find out and abuse the bug, How many games does he have to ruin before Blizzard takes action?
Hey all,

Apologies for not chiming in sooner. We are aware of the bug and are actively trying to push out a patch that fixes this and some other bugs that have popped up. Unfortunately, we've also run into some complications that have prevented us from releasing the patch which has allowed this bug to stay active much longer than it should have.

Once we've worked through said issues, we will be releasing the patch immediately so keep an eye out for patch notes.
10/02/2017 04:58 PMPosted by AlexK
Hey all,

Apologies for not chiming in sooner. We are aware of the bug and are actively trying to push out a patch that fixes this and some other bugs that have popped up. Unfortunately, we've also run into some complications that have prevented us from releasing the patch which has allowed this bug to stay active much longer than it should have.

Once we've worked through said issues, we will be releasing the patch immediately so keep an eye out for patch notes.

Nice! Can't wait till this is fixed.
Thank you for a response!
Hey all,

Still no answer on why you couldn't disable him for the time being. Really wonder how many ranked games were ruined by people taking advantage of this bug..

Though looking at hotslogs, and seeing him at the top if it, I can assume quite a few.

(And don't say "Durr, you can just ban him." Well pal, not everyone knows about the bug to be able to do that.)
10/02/2017 05:04 PMPosted by Blubblez
Hey all,

Still no answer on why you couldn't disable him for the time being. Really wonder how many ranked games were ruined by people taking advantage of this bug..

Though looking at hotslogs, and seeing him at the top if it, I can assume quite a few.

(And don't say "Durr, you can just ban him." Well pal, not everyone knows about the bug to be able to do that.)

Being a douche to a blue who took the time out of his busy schedule to answer the OP is not the way to get a response.

If I had to guess, it's probably because in order to disable a hero, they'd have to release a patch with him disabled and as he just said, they've run into some issues with that.
Hey all,

THEN DISABLE FALSTAD. YOU DISABLED KAEL'THAS WHEN HE HAD A GAME BREAKING BUG, AT LEAST DISABLE FALSTAD FROM ALL RANKED PLAY.
10/02/2017 05:15 PMPosted by FoxBlade
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Being a douche to a blue who took the time out of his busy schedule to answer the OP is not the way to get a response.

If I had to guess, it's probably because in order to disable a hero, they'd have to release a patch with him disabled and as he just said, they've run into some issues with that.

I wasn't being a douche to him at all. my comment at the end there is aimed more at people like you who say stupid things at the defense of a dev.
Ahh Classic Blizzard, "we know this hero is bugged and ruining games, but dont worry just keep an eye out for the patch notes soontm" In League they disable champions who have game breaking bugs pretty damn quick, why cant you guys do the same?
10/02/2017 05:04 PMPosted by Blubblez

This. He should be disabled, if not entirely, at least in league.

Blizz, implement a system to disable heroes, so you can avoid this kind of failure in the future.