This new Brawl has a leaderboard FYI

General Discussion
I just placed 19th in the first game I played. Apparently, there's a Leaderboard for the fastest time.
Rank 12 at 7:52!

I think this makes up for the fact that this brawl is super easy.
11/24/2017 12:31 AMPosted by Drothvader

2 min faster then my best time so far. Did you rush through or clean everything?
How do you see it?
I just complete it, I am rank 51 with a time of 7.12 minutes.

Roster used
Lucio, Ragnaros, Zarya, Varian, Malfurion.
11/24/2017 01:04 AMPosted by rcw
11/24/2017 12:31 AMPosted by Drothvader

2 min faster then my best time so far. Did you rush through or clean everything?

Just rushed through everything. My fastest time now is 6:41.

11/24/2017 01:05 AMPosted by Fawxkitteh
How do you see it?

Remember those little star callouts at the end of the match? It tells you if you've placed on the leaderboard there.

I really want to tackle this, but it's hard to convince pugs to run through everything and let the zerg come to the team. I think I can get the time down to 6:00 if I get a coordinated team together.

The best heroes for this seem to be a team of Gazlowe, Sonya, Xul, Lucio, and Kharazim.

At first I was disappointed with how easy this brawl is, but now that I know there's a leaderboard for it I really want to rush it for the fastest time.
11/24/2017 01:14 AMPosted by Drothvader
Remember those little star callouts at the end of the match? It tells you if you've placed on the leaderboard there.

Shoot, I didn't look at mine.
I know it was around 7
11/24/2017 01:18 AMPosted by Fawxkitteh
11/24/2017 01:14 AMPosted by Drothvader

Shoot, I didn't look at mine.
I know it was around 7

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to check without looking at the little star callout.
As a side note, you also seem to get a pretty hefty amount of experience for such a relatively short time frame.
well, if it is going to be exploited blizz will fix it most likely. i'm still playing this brawl after 3 games >< this doesnt normally happen.
6:37.
11/24/2017 01:33 AMPosted by Xombie
6:37.

You've got me beat by about 4 seconds.
First try got myself about 7:51 minute mark.

I had no clue what to do and I picked Valla
Could you post a link to this leaderboard? I can't find it. My best is 7:55.
11/26/2017 12:02 AMPosted by comport9
Could you post a link to this leaderboard? I can't find it. My best is 7:55.

There is no link. It's in those star callouts.

I think you have to be under 4:00 to place now. The game WILL tell you what rank you are if you place though.
the fastest im aware of was 4:44 by using Artanis pulse + Illidan hunt