Dragon Maid Alexstrasza and "pretty princess" Chromie

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Title, it would be amusing for a straightforward Maid costume as it is a regular occurrence in Mobas, and tossing in a dragon princess variety on Chromie would be amusing.
11/28/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Homura
Title, it would be amusing for a straightforward Maid costume as it is a regular occurrence in Mobas, and tossing in a dragon princess variety on Chromie would be amusing.

Omg, Alexstrasza in a maid outfit...

They could charge 100 dollars for it and I would still buy it. Great idea!

I whole heartedly endorse this person!
the maid outfit is a fantastic idea
Sailor moon themed li ming without the 70's-like retro look. And tuxedo mask greymane.
Defense of the non-cannon new model totally not sexual or fetishist right? now lets put her in a maid outfit, :rolleyes you people I sware
I wouldn't mind if they just made that Magical Gal Chromie spray into an actual skin.
Both ideas are pretty cool. Especially Chromie one.

11/28/2017 06:53 PMPosted by Kamiklees
Defense of the non-cannon new model totally not sexual or fetishist right? now lets put her in a maid outfit, :rolleyes you people I sware

Go. Away.
To the related thread with that.
As a chromie main i approve. I wanna be pwetyy pwetty pwincess
Oh man. I just imagined her thiccness in a possible maid outfit. Kreygasm.
11/28/2017 11:52 PMPosted by Excelsior

11/28/2017 06:53 PMPosted by Kamiklees

Go. Away.
To the related thread with that.

This Thread is literally doing the thing that the Alex defense force accused the people who took issue with the current model is doing, over sexualising her for the sake of what I can only presume is jacking off I mean just look at this guy above me

11/29/2017 01:06 PMPosted by Neclord

Hypocrisy at it's finest
11/28/2017 11:52 PMPosted by Excelsior

--
11/28/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Kayube
I wouldn't mind if they just made that Magical Gal Chromie spray into an actual skin.

also cool
11/28/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Homura

You have watched maid dragon, didn't you?
I like the Princess Chromie idea, but I don't really think maid Alex works with the cape, lack of weapons, fire, and dropping plants. I mean a maid costume should have a feather duster or cleaning supplies. Zarya could be holding a vacuum cleaner... it could be amusing to chase people with a giant vacuum.
Maid? I'm honestly not sure what we are even talking about here. For reasons we all know (if anyone wants to play fool, go ahead), what you are suggesting isn't specific enough for us to even know what we are agreeing/disagreeing with. Can you give an example of this skins? Do they resemble something/someone that already exists?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-6d-Btk3K8
Dragon Maid Alexstrasza?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hmmmm....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
11/29/2017 01:06 PMPosted by Neclord

you sick fuk mommy thicc fetish MOFO; people like you make me sick.
11/30/2017 06:13 AMPosted by Varlao
Maid? I'm honestly not sure what we are even talking about here. For reasons we all know (if anyone wants to play fool, go ahead), what you are suggesting isn't specific enough for us to even know what we are agreeing/disagreeing with. Can you give an example of this skins? Do they resemble something/someone that already exists?

12/01/2017 09:41 PMPosted by Squidsmastah
Dragon Maid Alexstrasza?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hmmmm....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What in the burning hells is going on?! I get 3 dislikes and you get 3 likes? Why? I guess I'll add some ASCII art into my posts in the future. XD
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Healer XD
11/30/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Covfefe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-6d-Btk3K8

i would be okay with Chromie in Pretty Princess Kenny's getup