Blaze - Low Resolution Character

General Discussion
Maybe i'm wrong here, but does anybody else think Blaze looks like hot garbage? I mean, don't get me wrong I think he's super fun, but what the hell happened with his model?

Also...those skins LOL
Indeed, I looked at fel reaver skins and laughed
I think his base skin looks fine (I'd even go so far as to say he looks kinda cool), but I do agree that his Fel Reaver skins are just... meh.
I think the default and the recolors of the default look fine, but there's... something off about veteran blaze.

Also yeah Fel Reaver is pretty meh.
Definitely seems lower resolution. Not as crisp as it should be.
Possibly an early model that has not been updated much?
If he is going to look like garbage he better be looking like HOT garbage.
I realize that too, maybe thay modeled long time ago, or maybe they do it that way to resemble starcraft 2 artstyle
His colour choices don't help either.
It's a lot like Arthas skins - the textures look bad, even if the model is alright otherwise. Maybe it was made a long time ago but only just released?
01/09/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Fenin
Maybe i'm wrong here, but does anybody else think Blaze looks like hot garbage? I mean, don't get me wrong I think he's super fun, but what the hell happened with his model?

Also...those skins LOL

Fel reaver doesn't even have green fel flames. It ia a complete disgrace. Does the person who does the character models get paid in beer? It really is a joke.
I thought the Fel Reaver skins looked cool. ._.
He still looks low resolution, compare his model to D'va's or Genji. He needs a lot of polishing