Next hero after Firebat "Blaze"?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
12/29/2017 03:51 AMPosted by Kiloneie
Can i request for a mute/ban on Tylyrystrasz ... ? All he does is spam this one paladin, hes the best, the strongest, call him by his title !, making !@#$ up what gets most votes without any research done, no your newly created character from Legion is completely unimportant in any way as well as Void Lords, because WoW lore has gone the path of the most generic <removed expletive> you can think of.

Atleast 20 post of nothing but interruptions.

Blaze does sound just bad, i'd rather see him be simply called "The Firebat"/Firebat, and him refer to himself as one.
You'll have no say on that.
12/29/2017 04:17 AMPosted by Scarstruck
in 2018 will be the release of a new part of the God of War. It is necessary to make a barbarian from Diablo 2 and in the coloring: ashy skin and red combat coloring! as you did with Cassia - a wonder woman.
people will like it! and you will get a lot of money! all will be well!
Eh?
frustration aside, I wonder what colors Blaze's skins will come in? *sits and ponders*
12/29/2017 01:28 PMPosted by Tylyrystrasz
frustration aside, I wonder what colors Blaze's skins will come in? *sits and ponders*

Ragnaros colors of course, default red, orange and yellow :P... and a lil'Blaze funny skin for an entire year to not use.
12/29/2017 02:21 PMPosted by Kiloneie
12/29/2017 01:28 PMPosted by Tylyrystrasz

Ragnaros colors of course, default red, orange and yellow :P... and a lil'Blaze funny skin for an entire year to not use.
or even a blue fire skin hence the intense heat.
12/29/2017 02:50 PMPosted by Tylyrystrasz
<span class="truncated">...</span>

or even a blue fire skin hence the intense heat.

Sarcasm passes over your head doesn't it ?... I'm done.
...or even a blue fire skin hence the intense heat.

no no. blue fire is intensely hot. and sorry about that
12/29/2017 04:48 PMPosted by Tylyrystrasz

no no. blue fire is intensely hot. and sorry about that

The irony was Ragnaros hasn't had proper alternate colours added since his release date the two most requested being Blue and Green and that was without themes to match, personally i want themes but thats just me.
Mel'ganis i hope.
Widowmaker as a hero. (Please.)
Fu Blizzard! Where skills and skins firebat ?????
12/30/2017 06:13 AMPosted by Scarstruck
Fu Blizzard! Where skills and skins firebat ?????
They're workin' on Blaze's attacks and talents. Be patient, young padawan.
12/29/2017 07:46 PMPosted by Damian
The irony was Ragnaros hasn't had proper alternate colours added since his release date the two most requested being Blue and Green and that was without themes to match, personally i want themes but thats just me.

You know, Ragnaros actually has legs in one of his appearances. Besides the Red/Orange/Yellow colors, I'd like to see a skin with legs. He still shouldn't be able to ride animal-based mounts because, you know, they would cook in moments, but having access to Magical and Mechanical mounts would be nice. (I imagine his surfboard riding pose would be something to the effect of him trying desperately to both balance and keep as much of himself on the board as possible).

---

My opinions on Blaze are mixed. I agree the name is too generic, but Leoric suffered a similar treatment in D3, being called "The Skeleton King", so perhaps it is a nickname like so many people have theorized, like Chronormu (Chromie) or November (Nova Terra). It could also be his surname, like in the cases of (James) Raynor, (Sarah) Kerrigan and (Genn) Greymane to name a few. As for the concept of a Firebat, I'm elated. I imagine his auto-attack would be similar to Zarya's or D.Va's in that it hit all targets in an area (or two, perhaps).

As for heroes I'd like to see in the future... Until today I didn't realize I wanted Lachdanan (pre- or post-curse) to make an appearance so badly. I love him as a character, and his relationship to Leoric could be compared (to a far limited extent) to the Shimada brothers'. Reinhardt and Winston would be fun additions, and Anduin as a multi-class assassin/support. I also support Chromaggus as our second two-player hero.

Finally, I think I want a HotS-exclusive hero, like a Nexus administrator that messes with map mechanics somehow as a trait (Blackheart getting more cannonballs, Raven King's curse making buildings take 10% more damage, Sky Temple beams chaining to nearby minions or heroes, etc.) effecting both teams. He/She could have a built-in "Camps captured with this hero respawn in less time" effect, could summon minions, or even throw lootboxes at people. Someone just shy of breaking the 4th wall would be quite interesting, but a challenge to make balanced... I have faith the folks at Blizzard could pull it off after 8-12 months of rigorous testing (realistically. I wouldn't want to be the one to tell them to get it done in their usual hero-dev timeframe).
I would really like to see Mekkatorque as a character.
12/24/2017 05:45 PMPosted by kisamehoshi
12/24/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Raziel
I supose you mean Fenix, not Phoenix

yes grammar !@#$, he mean fenix....

Phoenix is even a unit -.- for what I know could be meaning the Phoenix unit too, not Fenix, I just asked because not sure what mean
12/31/2017 02:22 PMPosted by Raziel
12/24/2017 05:45 PMPosted by kisamehoshi

yes grammar !@#$, he mean fenix....

Phoenix is even a unit -.- for what I know could be meaning the Phoenix unit too, not Fenix, I just asked because not sure what mean

Based on the ammount of times I saw Fenix requested in the last thread, I'm sure its him.
I'd like Vol'jin, Velen or Vashj for my Warcraft stuff

Starcraft wise Talandar, Fenix, and maybe Izsha just so we can have all of the zerg characters from SC2

Diablo wise, any evil or imperius, maybe a follower or D2 class

OW is tricky, not really that into it, but Sombra, Orisa and Rienhardt seem fun.
I know he's not going to be the next release by any means, but how has no one suggested Lord Marrowgar?!

I could see him being a lot like a Sonya bruiser but with less mobility and more life steal. Plenty of abilities to work with, and could fill in the niche spot of a life steal tank/bruiser.

Plus he's just so badass, and how long can they let "BOOONNNNE STOOOORRRRRMMMM!!!" stay out of the Nexus?
12/23/2017 12:51 PMPosted by Tylyrystrasz
12/23/2017 12:36 PMPosted by Bliztron

Tyrande does not count. The Priestesses of the Moon may be priests in name, but act nothing like a priest. They are more like healer archers. The community has long clamored for a real priest, and Velen could fulfill that easily.
Pah. Velen isn't well liked enough to be called 'real priest'.

So much downvotes haha no one loves you.