Kylo Ren vs Arthas

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
12/30/2017 01:15 PMPosted by MekkaGoo
Kylo Ren would win.

I feel Kylo Ren would win against any hero in the Nexus. What do you think?

Kylo ren is an emo !@#$%. Twin Blades varian, taunt varian, Colosal smash varian would win, Nova would win, Star Craft II final evolution Kerrigan would soul crush him, Gul'Dan would win, Genji obviously would win

Lunara would prance and poison him all day. Give illidan 2 light sabers and it would be Kylo who ? Who has more hatred than Illidan ? not emo boy.
12/30/2017 03:10 PMPosted by Deadhorse
12/30/2017 01:16 PMPosted by TheWarchief
Umm....wat?

Every time she gets banned, she tries to post a few "look I'm not always a troll" threads... give her a day or two before she goes back to her normal trolling threads/posts.

I was never banned, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

12/30/2017 03:14 PMPosted by Dagordae
I think you are trying too hard. It's kind of silly at this point. Not the funny kind of silly, that sad and pathetic kind.

Trying too hard for what? Giving a hypothetical about two universes clashing like that?

12/30/2017 02:20 PMPosted by MySelf
Kylo Ren would win.

Are we going lorewise?
If so i have a few that would take him down no problem.

First to come to mind being
Malthael, he wouldnt be able to even hit him.

Kerrigan , the power of her "rebirth queen of blades" or even xel naga is well beyond what kylo rend would be able to handle.

Alarak.

I'll give you Xel'Naga kerrigan because they are basically demigods, but Malthael was able to be touched and defeated because the heroes tuned themselves to his frequency. Why can't Kylo Ren do this?

And Alarak not sure why you think he would win. Maybe have a good fight though.
12/30/2017 03:44 PMPosted by MrFizzbin761
Kylo Ren would win.

Kylo ren is an emo !@#$%. Twin Blades varian, taunt varian, Colosal smash varian would win, Nova would win, Star Craft II final evolution Kerrigan would soul crush him, Gul'Dan would win, Genji obviously would win

Lunara would prance and poison him all day. Give illidan 2 light sabers and it would be Kylo who ? Who has more hatred than Illidan ? not emo boy.

Varian's blades would be cut the minute they clash against the lightsabers, not to mention he can just get tossed around by the force.

He would sense nova and lunara and stop their bullet/spear in mid air. He did this with blaster fire easily.

Xel'Naga kerrigan is the only one that would.
12/30/2017 01:23 PMPosted by MekkaGoo
But then Kylo would pick up Frostmourne and become Lich King

Remember....

“There will always be a Lich King”

Kylo would resist it with the force, there's no chance of that happening.
Just like he resisted the Dark Side? Yeah, the kid can't be tempted by dark forces... :'D
I should point out also that in a war situation Arthas just wins period, because every soldier Kylo loses is a soldier Arthas gains, let's not forget ice magic and whatnot but eh.

They themselves fighting, depends on if Arthas can just oneshot him with magic and if Kylo can melt through his sword and whatnot with the saber.

As for Alarak, it's because Protoss are basically Jedi but stronger, and Alarak is one of the strongest Protoss to exist, so naturally I am forced to think (yes forced it's not like I'm biased or anything who told you that) that Alarak is indeed stronger.

I'd put Kylo at hmm, well he's human but I'd put him on at least Protoss level just for the benefit of the doubt.

Either way Alarak has similar powers to the force through his Psionics, similar weapons through the Psiblades, only Alarak has shown himself to be
A. much more intelligent than I believe Kylo has ever shown himself to be, so in a military situation he's more likely to win. Although if you can show me some feats of Kylo that go against this claim then please do.
B. Physically stronger than Kylo just because he's a Protoss.
C. Psionics have shown to do basically everything the force does, but every Protoss is good at it and Alarak is a master.

So if their space wizard powers are on par with one another, naturally the one with more skill, strength, and intelligence would win.

Not Kylo's fault he's human.
Chuck Norris

/thread
Mekkagoo still has yet to answer how kylo can defeat physical gods like the Great Evils (Diablo, Azmodan), The Dragonflights (Alextraz, Chromie), and Elemental Lords (Ragnaros)
12/30/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Penguinbowl
Mekkagoo still has yet to answer how kylo can defeat physical gods like the Great Evils (Diablo, Azmodan), The Dragonflights (Alextraz, Chromie), and Elemental Lords (Ragnaros)

Perhaps he means to employ the Imperium of Man and Tal'darim strategy I'm quite fond of.

That strategy being nuke them from orbit.
12/30/2017 04:24 PMPosted by CaiusCain
12/30/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Penguinbowl

Perhaps he means to employ the Imperium of Man and Tal'darim strategy I'm quite fond of.

A bomb vs a being made of explosions, clearly that will go well.
Bad matchups against Kylo:
- Diablo (immortal, strong mindmanipulation (Kylo couldn't resist even Rey), hell magic)
- Malthael (really wise, can't really touchable, can drain souls)
- any of the Nephalem (they destroyed those who Kylo can't)
- Zeratul (VP, really sneeky)
- Kerrigan (others already told why)
- Malfurio (he's fckin Malfurion: https://youtu.be/h4ru8ynKez0?t=323 )
- Arthas (already been told why, if killed, Kylo will become what he "killed")
- Tassadar
- Alarak (already been told why)
- Thrall ("aspect" of Earth, strongest shaman)
- Leoric ("you cannot kill which has no life")
- Medivh (stongest mage in the universe, space wizard can hide from him)
- Gul'dan (strongest warlock)
- Ragnaros (good luck cutting Fire in half with a "fire" sword)
- Auriel ("there is always hope", she guide him to the light side so Kylo Ren "dies" and we'll get back our Ben Solo)
- Illidan (that thing is op)
- Kael'thas (say hi to pyroblast)
- Kel'thuzad (you can kill him but you didn't kill his phylactery)
12/30/2017 04:25 PMPosted by Penguinbowl
12/30/2017 04:24 PMPosted by CaiusCain

A bomb vs a being made of explosions, clearly that will go well.

I should clarify, this strategy means that everything is nuked from orbit including the planet.

Exterminatus is fun.
This thread reminds of death battle, Dr. Doom vs Darth Vader, were star wars fans couldn't believe that Vader lost, calling screwattack biased and wrong. Then you have to remember, it was DR FREAKING DOOM! The guy who tanked the Infinity gauntlet, stole the Silver Surfers powers, outsmarted Mephisto, and mastered both science and sorcery.
12/30/2017 04:32 PMPosted by Penguinbowl
This thread reminds of death battle, Dr. Doom vs Darth Vader, were star wars fans couldn't believe that Vader lost, calling screwattack biased and wrong. Then you have to remember, it was DR FREAKING DOOM! The guy who tanked the Infinity gauntlet, stole the Silver Surfers powers, outsmarted Mephisto, and mastered both science and sorcery.
Ugh, superhero comics are always garbage once they go into space.
12/30/2017 04:09 PMPosted by CaiusCain
A. much more intelligent than I believe Kylo has ever shown himself to be, so in a military situation he's more likely to win. Although if you can show me some feats of Kylo that go against this claim then please do.
C. Psionics have shown to do basically everything the force does, but every Protoss is good at it and Alarak is a master.

If I may add:

D. Terrazine, which is basically spice (Bless the Maker and His water!) including its psyker-enhancing effects and we all know why Alarak is the Highlord.

E. Kylo is, in true darkside fashion, prone to let himself being consumed by his own rage and once that only marginally happens, he has most likely lost vs Alarak whose whole combat style consists of being and, more importantly, staying in control. Any loss of control of self should prove fatal.

F. Their weapons. Refined Protoss tech vs a self-made lightsaber with a frayed blade.

I kinda like Kylo's fabulous hair though.
Why you guys hate so much MekkaGoo? The most part of the time she has a different opinion but her post are downvoted to oblivion and now is only a fun threat and you treat her like if she was the worst troll ever or copypastable.

Anyway, I think if is Kylo vs Paladin Arthas i think Kylo win because the lighstsaber surely can cut trought Arthas mace, but if he is agiants Dk Arthas could be a very tough battle but Arthas win, and if Kylo is against the King of Liches Arthas, Kylo lose and be raise as a dk easily, IMO The lich king Arthas could be at the level of Darth Vader of the comics or legends but Vader wins because of amm dunno, force magic.
12/30/2017 05:01 PMPosted by HanaWaifu
Why you guys hate so much MekkaGoo?

I don't hate MekkaGoo, I just disagree.

I'm offended that you would imply I hate anyone.
12/30/2017 04:09 PMPosted by CaiusCain
I should point out also that in a war situation Arthas just wins period, because every soldier Kylo loses is a soldier Arthas gains, let's not forget ice magic and whatnot but eh.

They themselves fighting, depends on if Arthas can just oneshot him with magic and if Kylo can melt through his sword and whatnot with the saber.

As for Alarak, it's because Protoss are basically Jedi but stronger, and Alarak is one of the strongest Protoss to exist, so naturally I am forced to think (yes forced it's not like I'm biased or anything who told you that) that Alarak is indeed stronger.

I'd put Kylo at hmm, well he's human but I'd put him on at least Protoss level just for the benefit of the doubt.

Either way Alarak has similar powers to the force through his Psionics, similar weapons through the Psiblades, only Alarak has shown himself to be

So if their space wizard powers are on par with one another, naturally the one with more skill, strength, and intelligence would win.

Not Kylo's fault he's human.

I'm sorry, but I have never seen a protoss force choke anyone or manipulate them by pushing/pulling them for an extended period of time (I don't mean Alarak's burst of push/pull but a constant controlled one). I have not seen a protoss telekinetically pull a starship out of orbit and crash it.

Also how can you say Kylo Ren is weaker physically than a protoss? If you've seen the new movie you would have seen him without a shirt. Alarak is more intelligent, surely, but Kylo is ruthless.

12/30/2017 04:26 PMPosted by Karabars
Bad matchups against Kylo:
- Diablo (immortal, strong mindmanipulation (Kylo couldn't resist even Rey), hell magic)
- Malthael (really wise, can't really touchable, can drain souls)
- any of the Nephalem (they destroyed those who Kylo can't)
- Zeratul (VP, really sneeky)
- Kerrigan (others already told why)
- Malfurio (he's fckin Malfurion: https://youtu.be/h4ru8ynKez0?t=323 )
- Arthas (already been told why, if killed, Kylo will become what he "killed")
- Tassadar
- Alarak (already been told why)
- Thrall ("aspect" of Earth, strongest shaman)
- Leoric ("you cannot kill which has no life")
- Medivh (stongest mage in the universe, space wizard can hide from him)
- Gul'dan (strongest warlock)
- Ragnaros (good luck cutting Fire in half with a "fire" sword)
- Auriel ("there is always hope", she guide him to the light side so Kylo Ren "dies" and we'll get back our Ben Solo)
- Illidan (that thing is op)
- Kael'thas (say hi to pyroblast)
- Kel'thuzad (you can kill him but you didn't kill his phylactery)

-If a dude with a sword can kill Diablo Kylo can definitely take him. If Diablo uses the dark to try to corrupt him that will only make him stronger.

-Kylo can attune himself to the force to beat Malthael. If he can't touch him physically he can still destroy him with the force.

-Kylo is like a barbarian mixed with a sorceress mixed with a monster. He would wipe the floor with them

-He can sense Zeratul coming, he doesn't have a chance

-Kerrigan maybe

-Not really a good reason for malf

-Kylo can resist being the lich king. It also has no bearing whether he will or not, we're talking about who he can beat

-He can disintegrate Leoric's bones with orbital bombardment or lightsaber

C'mon
12/30/2017 05:47 PMPosted by CaiusCain

From what Hoku says, it seems pretty likely that you hate her.
Also how can you say Kylo Ren is weaker physically than a protoss?

Isn't it just a fact Protoss are stronger than our mere race? I don't play too much starcraft, but I've heard Protoss are very tall and potentially strong as well.
12/30/2017 06:11 PMPosted by Krimnorr
12/30/2017 05:47 PMPosted by CaiusCain

From what Hoku says, it seems pretty likely that you hate her.

What does Hoku say?