Alarak and the Score Screen.

General Discussion
Hey, can we have the tab screen show Alarak's Sadism somewhere?

It shows quests like Chromie's and Butcher's, and while this isn't a quest, it is definitely important information.

Just something Grubby mentioned, and I agree. It would be nice to see it somewhere.
You're right, and it would enable two things.

1) People know that something like sadism exists for that hero. (For those which don't know how Alarak works actually)
2) People can check how Alarak performs and how much hurting it would be if he dies(-stupidly for a hopeless helping request by an ally).
While this is a good idea, just watch Blizzard take it and simply add a "Most Sadistic" award on the MVP screen
I wouldn't mind it showing on screen, though Sadism might not show on screen for the reasons all progression is lost on death, it's a risk-reward trait, not a quest where Butcher/Chromie/Kael'thuzad have an end-game completion.
They should rename sadism to BADASS METER and bring back the flames/lightening name bar for Alarak only.
12/29/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Kage
There is a toolbar beside Alarak indicating the amount.

But this is not visible to other players. Not sure why you mention it here.

Btw, showing it in the the talent screen of the leaderboard would also allow all players to set their priorizing. They surely would love to kill a 160%+ sadism Alarak. Some Alarak's might also play worse after the frustration of losing it. Everything is possible, kill baits too!
12/29/2017 12:29 PMPosted by Evildrake
But this is not visible to other players. Not sure why you mention it here.

12/29/2017 12:29 PMPosted by Evildrake
They surely would love to kill a 160%+ sadism Alarak. Some Alarak's might also play worse after the frustration of losing it. Everything is possible, kill baits too!

Maybe Alarak only sees the amount of Sadism accumulated because of how awesome he is from these inferior lifeforms. =P

Non-visibility is useful for the Alarak player too, they wouldn't want to get prioritized of their trait especially if they're new. Then again I can see an upside having idiot players go around to try killing a skilled Alarak.
Seems like a reasonable request. Similar effects such as Gathering Power have been treated as quests in the past, for no apparent reason other than to make their progress visible to other players.
I was thinking more of being able to ping it to your teammates, but having it on tab would work as well.
~ Shameless bump because I want this seen. ~

Seriously, I think this would be a cool addition.

I had an Alarak on my team today, and I was thinking it would be cool to see this.