Mecha Tyrael skin has new voice lines

General Discussion
....so they had to record it.
[edit] TYRAEL ANNOUNCER IS HERE <3
Does he have its own mount/transformation like Mecha Tassadar?
Yeah, really great skin.

Too bad I'll never use it because,....it's Tyrael.
There is a slight chance they are working on it but they aren't going to add it in this patch, just a thought.
Another problem with that new skin is the trait explosion has been recolored too, I guess that mean any chance for a new trait is out the window. Now way Blizz is going to take the time to redo the animation just to get rid of it.
I dont think they just call the voice actor just to record a few lines,what i think is maybe blizz has a plan or a list of all the skins they want to do in the future, maybe a year or more, so they recorded the lines since they recorded all of Tyrael dialogues.

Oooor they are working in the annaouncer Tyrael :o
I don't know if you've checked yet; but Tyrael has an announcer in the Diablo section. (PTR btw)
What I am more interested in, can he finally use his damn wings as a mount or does he still need a horse to get around? :/
He can use his wings as a mount for the new skin. I don't know baseline though.
01/02/2018 03:39 PMPosted by FrozenFire
Cheers for the info, there is hope then I guess :D
01/02/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Alexarius
Does he have its own mount/transformation like Mecha Tassadar?

yes its pretty bad !@# skin
I can't see any of the new skins on the PTR right now but I can play Blaze just fine. Are the skins only for a certain region? I'm in Americas and I still get the Winter Veil splash screen in the PTR.
go to PTR type in general chat

battlenet://heroes/skin/98/MechaTyrael

Then Click on the text
01/02/2018 01:44 PMPosted by phaseshifter
Yeah, really great skin.

Too bad I'll never use it because,....it's Tyrael.

He's a good warrior, but I find he works better when I can play him as a bruiser/support behind another warrior. His movement with El'Druin and with the Judgement heroic (the charge/stun one) makes him really useful to body block runners or pressure the back line.

If played aggressively, he does well in my experience - with the caveat that I'm not a high ranking player.
01/02/2018 04:09 PMPosted by TiltinBANANA

Then Click on the text

Thanks mucho!
01/02/2018 02:09 PMPosted by FrozenFire
Another problem with that new skin is the trait explosion has been recolored too, I guess that mean any chance for a new trait is out the window. Now way Blizz is going to take the time to redo the animation just to get rid of it.

They probably wouldn't remove the ghost part anyway, just add a passive effect on top of that like they did with Uther and Leoric.
01/02/2018 04:09 PMPosted by TiltinBANANA

Then Click on the text
Be cool.
01/02/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Krimnorr
I don't know if you've checked yet; but Tyrael has an announcer in the Diablo section. (PTR btw)

I was looking on patch notes, there's only Blaze announcer.
But then I noticed Tyrael Announcer on Danserkk channel lol.
I was in the ptr, but forgot to check announcers since there's nothing in patch notes lol

My Tyrael fangirl heart is pleased <3
01/02/2018 03:39 PMPosted by FrozenFire
Firstday buy then.