Please give LiLi some love! More skins!

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Hi there,

Unlike most HOTS enthusiasts, I play only LiLi, though the people I've played with think I could hold my own in Ranked if I was allowed to play only LiLi there.

She hasn't gotten new skins in quite some time; nothing on Halloween, nothing in the winter.

My dream skin would be Barista LiLi, where our favorite Panda wore a Starbucks-like outfit. This would make sense both because most of her HOTS duties involve feeding people delicious drinks, AND because she has an excellent sense of customer service.

Even if Blizzard couldn't provide my dream skin for LiLi, it would be nice if SOMETHING was made for her. I love HOTS, but my character's choices are not super great right now. A few Legendary skins for her would be super awesome.

Thank you for reading my note!
Now I'm just imagining Li Li throwing scalding hot coffee on people to.. heal them... Lol.

I love it!
Also, someone made this skin concept for Li Li a while back ago, but its pretty awesome! Its inspired by Gul'Dan.

CLAIM YOUR DESTINY!!

http://i.imgur.com/4plElib.png
Li Li is one of the more popular character and it and R2D2 or BB-8 droid are so similar. It could be a droid from the Starcraft universe.
I'll take a sha corrupted lili, no other ideas though
01/22/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Naidingo
Also, someone made this skin concept for Li Li a while back ago, but its pretty awesome! Its inspired by Gul'Dan.

CLAIM YOUR DESTINY!!

http://i.imgur.com/4plElib.png

01/22/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Naidingo
Now I'm just imagining Li Li throwing scalding hot coffee on people to.. heal them... Lol.

I love it!

01/23/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Feix
Li Li is one of the more popular character and it and R2D2 or BB-8 droid are so similar. It could be a droid from the Starcraft universe.

If she's a popular Panda, she definitely deserves a job as a barista in the Nexus Starbucks. Vote Barista LiLi outfit 2018! :D
Yes please, my wallet is ready to play dress-up with Li Li!

I adore the barista outfit, but I'd also be happy with something a bit more goofy and generic, like a birthday party skin or a murloc costume to make the Murky-Li Li team-up even goofier. Or maybe even a skin that changes her to look like a puppy instead of a panda, to tie in with the Year of the Dog. Though something like that would work best with new voice lines to go along with it.
Multiple streamers I follow have said that playing a hero one is good at (in Serenicus' case, one-tricking Li Li) is perfectly acceptable, even if said hero isn't the best fit for the comp. Thus, go ahead and play as much Li Li as you want in ranked, Serenicus.
I wish that Li Li would get legendary skin cause its been long time she gotten anything other than sprays and portraits.
Pretty much same for other older heroes that are stuck in 3 different basic skin variations mean while newer heroes gets skins almost every event.
Medic Li Li skin from StarCraft ^^
Trash Panda Li Li. She'd be a raccoon instead of a panda and have kind of a Junkrat aesthetic going on. Shooting around healing grenades and with a rocket instead of a dragon.
I don't play her, but I'm all for giving skins to those who haven't gotten any. Now please continue this thread while I mourn my dreams for Lost Vikings skins...