Performance based matchmaking?

General Discussion
when is this happening?

it seems like its been a while since it was announced....

were is it? is it here already cuz i haven't noticed a difference....
hopefully soon.
01/22/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Sunshinex3
when is this happening?

it seems like its been a while since it was announced....

were is it? is it here already cuz i have noticed a difference....

It was implemented for like 2 days at the start of the season and then it was shut off and hasn't been turned on again since. They said it wasn't accurately calculating people's performance. I'm assuming it's in the same place as voice chat: the soon(tm) void.
01/22/2018 09:20 AMPosted by MacFierce
hopefully soon.
yep, I'm sick of 10 deaths solo adventurer diamonds
Seems like it was incomplete and they rushed it out maybe for some testing. Depending on how long it takes for them to finish it, it could be as early as next season or the season after.
danm that's not like blizzard...

they were not prepared....
Also get rid of banning heroes in rank, it slows the game. With all the new heroes,its not needed.
01/22/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Candy
Seems like it was incomplete and they rushed it out maybe for some testing. Depending on how long it takes for them to finish it, it could be as early as next season or the season after.
Funny they said PBMM had nothing to do with the recent ranked fiasco, yet they somehow absolutely needed to take it down.
SOON *

* Copyright 2004-2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "SOON" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "SOON" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "SOON" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "SOON" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "SOON" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "SOON".
01/22/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Lightning
They said it wasn't accurately calculating people's performance.

They never admitted such a thing.

What they actually said was PBMMR had nothing to do with the misplacements, but they're disabling it for... reasons...
Probably never because A. player numbers are dropping and B. this is one of the most incompetent dev teams in gaming, rivalling Dead by Daylight's joke of a team.
01/22/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Copypastable
01/22/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Candy
Funny they said PBMM had nothing to do with the recent ranked fiasco, yet they somehow absolutely needed to take it down.

it was buggy.
Yeah, I pretty much always get 1 "personal adjustment" point, whether I get MVP or otherwise.
It'd be really nice if it were in.
01/22/2018 05:54 PMPosted by GreyWind
SOON *

* Copyright 2004-2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "SOON" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "SOON" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "SOON" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "SOON" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "SOON" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "SOON".

funniest post ive seen in a while
Just want to add my 2 cents that I'd really like to see this. Just had a game where Kara suicided all game all because someone choose Aba...
It’s a myth