Post update game client won't open

Technical Support
It just opens a small window that says "Preparing Game Data" 0kb / 47092kb.

This number never increases, and if I close or cancel out of it it won't open again without a computer restart, what gives?
Same here, it will start to download but like 8 to 17kps which is like dial up....... I'm unsure if I should let it run. Or do a clean install.

Here is a link to my download image.

https://imgur.com/a/olN6X
This is happening to me as well.

Do we need to clean re-install?
This is happening to me also. It moves EXTREMELY slowly. I'm at 4258KB/47578KB and it's been over 30 minutes.

Update:
I can confirm what the posters below said. If you cancel the update, go to task manager and end task on the Blizzard Update Agent, restart battle.net app, and then do scan and repair it will work.
FIx this .... please ): I know its not my internet cause i tried updating something else. It updated in a matter of seconds. By the time this thing gets done downloading im going to be dead.
ya fix it :c
Same here
i went ahead an did a scan in repair, seems like that did the trick. if ur unsure how to do that

click on options cogwheel
click scan repair wrench

takes about a few minutes to do an it will download a fix patch.
About to do the scan/repair to see if it will fix my issue.......
scan and repair worked for me.
Help me out here guys, where is the scan repair. The Cog on the buddy list? I'm lost. Thanks for the directions.
FIXED!!! Scan and Repair 100% will work.
same here this needs to be fixed soon!
01/16/2018 11:43 AMPosted by ThePinkGoat
Help me out here guys, where is the scan repair. The Cog on the buddy list? I'm lost. Thanks for the directions.

same I don't even see a cog on the blizz app
if ur looking at the blizzard app with hots selected. it will b directly underneath "heroes of the storm" title an above the news feed. itll have a drop down option into scan/repair
01/16/2018 11:12 AMPosted by iNSiPiD1
This is happening to me also. It moves EXTREMELY slowly. I'm at 4258KB/47578KB and it's been over 30 minutes.

Update:
I can confirm what the posters below said. If you cancel the update, go to task manager and end task on the Blizzard Update Agent, restart battle.net app, and then do scan and repair it will work.

I ended the Blizzard Update Agent task, but the Scan and Repair option is still grayed out. Halp
01/16/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Azazel
I ended the Blizzard Update Agent task, but the Scan and Repair option is still grayed out. Halp

I had to go into the task manager and kill Heroes of the Storm (which was still "running")so the repair option would no longer be greyed out.
Scan and repair did not fix the issue for me.

First, I should not even have to launch Heroes to pick up a patch. Just being logged into battle.net should install the patch in the background. Something definitely broke today.

Ah well, Hearthstone it is.