I just want ONE new Vikings skin in 2018.

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Seriously Blizz. I know it's more work to make a skin for the Vikings than the other heroes since they use 3 models but come on now.

The Vikings haven't had a new skin since they released. As much as I adore the hell out of their Heroic Sequel skin (The Captain America shield is dope) I really wish they had something else I could swap to occasionally that I liked.

There's been a bunch of ideas thrown around over the years. My favorite has always been a Starcraft skin variant of Marine Marauder Firebat, but I'd be up for basically ANY new skin at this point.
Since they are all dwarf height and come in a trio, we should have a skin with each viking dressed like a different dwarven clan.
zerg Vikings skin and rework plz blizz i would like you to shake viking gameplay up esspecially when longboat is pretty useless lol
They could really do some awesome things with viking skins. The longboat has a ton of potential, and just the fact that there are three of them gives them the ability to follow a theme in a way they cant really with other heros, would be exciting to see a very cool legendary vikings skin with a lot of effort put into it, would MAYBE get me to try and play them.

Well probably not but still, would be cool to see.
Skin plus I want them as an announcer pack, why is there Tassadar and Sgt Hammer but no Lost Vikings? There's so many dour, serious characters as announcers so it'd be nice to lighten it up.
Always sort of thought a Starcraft cosplay skin could work for them. Even just as silly onesie suits or something.
Erik dressed as a Zergling, Baleog as a Zealot and Olaf as a fat Marine.
Could probably even work as a Carbot animations themed skin people seem to want, not that I'm saying it should be.

Though honestly I'd like to see the three of them each dress as something from Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft respectively. Like, iconic villains or maybe just in some iconic armours. Something to make the franchises stand out on them.
Maybe for St Patricks day they'll do a Leprechaun skin set for TLV where each viking is a different leprechaun.
Super Italian plumbers.
The Lost Bikers
I'd like Super Sentai Vikings where their longboat is a robot they get in.
11 months of 2018 left. Plenty of time to release a Lost Vikings skin. Please Blizz! I promise I'll be good.
Give them Protoss skins and turn the longboat into a Protoss carrier! :)
01/12/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Phlynch
Since they are all dwarf height and come in a trio, we should have a skin with each viking dressed like a different dwarven clan.

Council of 3 hammers anyone? that would be so cool.
01/16/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Brownee
Always sort of thought a Starcraft cosplay skin could work for them. Even just as silly onesie suits or something.
Erik dressed as a Zergling, Baleog as a Zealot and Olaf as a fat Marine.
Could probably even work as a Carbot animations themed skin people seem to want, not that I'm saying it should be.

Leviathan for longboat would be BA.

But seriously, my favorite hero hasn't received a skin since release three years ago. Dehaka is next closest at 2 years, and at least he got a few more tints for the kaiju skin.
I have an idea.

What if they are all dressed in Halloween costumes based on their favorite HOTS hero. Ideally, each picking a hero from a different game.

Not sure which of the three heroes it should be. Just figuring out who they might pick is part of the fun.
I made a suggestion like a year ago asking for a Rock n Roll skin. The title screen has random characters which they could mimic and the boat could change into a Car. Emote dance would be them rocking out with guitars. ETC guitar sound effects for their Q-W-E abilties.

still dreaming