[Skin] Priestess Maiev (Alternative Universe)

Hero and Skin Suggestions
We have all alternative universe skins (Illidan Shan'do, Betrayer Malfurion and Warden Tyrande) except Priestess Maiev.
If the problem is hide her face, Blizz can think an idea for that, and make the skin.
Maiev is female.
01/28/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Macaulyn
Maiev is female.

Was a typing error, sorry. Obviously she is a female, and one of the less sexualized. That is one reason why she is my favorite character.
01/27/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Cuyi
We have all alternative universe skins (Illidan Shan'do, Betrayer Malfurion and Warden Tyrande) except Priestess Maiev.
If the problem is hide her face, Blizz can think an idea for that, and make the skin.

I don't think that hiding her face is a problem. In WC3 her mouth is shown, and in Legion you can actually find her without her armor.
Here two little concepts:

• https://img00.deviantart.net/b587/i/2016/007/0/f/twisted_fate__maiev_the_high_priestess_of_the_moon_by_arcane_villain-d9d2tz7.jpg
  • (can make it with a mask or something like that)

• http://78.media.tumblr.com/c76ba82f02e4284aeb6b203613eaa5a5/tumblr_p36tzikXFo1r1jeyko1_500.png
  • (can make it with the helmet, maybe less heavy and more fine)
    :(
    Hey, just dropping by. Is there any reason why she would need to be masked? I'm not sure about the lore surrounding her or her order. Thanks for listening.
    This is definitely something that should happen.
    I really wanted that skin too. I mean Lunaria's alternate universe skins even references Priestess Maiev. So I was a little disappointed that when she came out, she had a diablo skin and not that.
    On the bright side, at least they didn't make Priestess Maiev her release skin that can only be purchased as a gem-only bundle. If/when they do release it now, it would be available in loot chests and for shards.
    i hope they make Maiev skin from wc3 someday ^^
    02/06/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Kaladin
    Hey, just dropping by. Is there any reason why she would need to be masked? I'm not sure about the lore surrounding her or her order. Thanks for listening.
    There's no lore reason, no. Other than the Wardens by default wear fantasy full plate. But there's no known specific reason why her face is masked. It's kind of just tradition.

And really, the tradition came from her original WC3 design, which was partially inspired by Judge Dredd (as were aspects of her character). Thus the "Never takes off the mask" thing started.

Up until very recently, we had never seen her with her helmet off in game.
    For a second, I read it as "Princess Maiev".
    02/08/2018 03:23 AMPosted by Zeox

xD
    yes pliss
    yes that would be great ! she was High Priestess of Elune during the War of the Ancients before she was a warden. pretty cool idea :D
    02/08/2018 03:23 AMPosted by Zeox

Princess and a Priestess skin; genius!
    Booty Shorts Maiev. I'll buy.
    Elune Priestress and Hate Goddess Maiev. Insta buy and upvoted.
    02/14/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Copymeipasta
    Booty Shorts Maiev. I'll buy.

Lol