[Skin] Priestess Maiev (Alternative Universe)

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Yes currently Maiev is the only Night Elf hero mentioned in the alternate universe series without an appropriate skin, even Lunara got one despite not being part of the quartet.

She could still have a helmet or more likely a face-plate similar to Tyrande's master skin (aka High Priestess) with her white/grey hair still in a top-knot.

IMO the biggest problem will be reworking her glaive visually so appear more priestess-like. i.e. they changed Tyrande's bow to have the jagged glaive like appearance for the Warden skin, they will need to soften Maiev's glaive to be more fitting for a priestess over a jailer unless the blades in the glaive are made to be crescent moons similar to High Priestess Tyrande's bow.

IMO the big thing is that the High Priestess skin should appear feminine (not slutty) whilst still being commanding similar to how Tyrande is both feminine but commanding in her pressence (although the melon !@#$ and side-butt are a bit much).
03/09/2018 01:32 AMPosted by Syranas
Yes currently Maiev is the only Night Elf hero mentioned in the alternate universe series without an appropriate skin, even Lunara got one despite not being part of the quartet.

She could still have a helmet or more likely a face-plate similar to Tyrande's master skin (aka High Priestess) with her white/grey hair still in a top-knot.

IMO the biggest problem will be reworking her glaive visually so appear more priestess-like. i.e. they changed Tyrande's bow to have the jagged glaive like appearance for the Warden skin, they will need to soften Maiev's glaive to be more fitting for a priestess over a jailer unless the blades in the glaive are made to be crescent moons similar to High Priestess Tyrande's bow.

IMO the big thing is that the High Priestess skin should appear feminine (not slutty) whilst still being commanding similar to how Tyrande is both feminine but commanding in her pressence (although the melon !@#$ and side-butt are a bit much).

Up!!!
Up
02/06/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Panto
This is definitely something that should happen.
Been saying this since her release! Please do it, Blizzard!
Up
Lore-wise Maiev is actually very attractive but IIRC she constantly hides her face because of a scar that Illidan gave her and it reminds her of her weakness.

Illidan was more than a hunt after the betrayer for Maiev. There is reason why she hated Tyrande as well. I leave that to your imagination.

The idea with this skin is good though.
:thumbsup:
This seems good to me
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbyzatHWkAUqu7y.jpg
07/03/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Dreamer
This seems good to me
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbyzatHWkAUqu7y.jpg

Omg, pretty well.
This skin needs to be done. EVERY skin showing more of her (especially her face) is much more than appreciated!!!
Now we will see Spider Warden Maiev but not Priestess of Elune Maiev :(
I think this is an excellent idea. Throw another vote on the pile for me.