02/15/2018 02:10 AMPosted by LordFrieza
If next new Hero isn't from Diablo i think i will lost my faith >_<

they are waiting for june i guess

02/16/2018 02:00 AMPosted by Imperius
to mark Diablo's first death anniversary

Wth man!!
02/12/2018 01:38 AMPosted by LordFrieza
02/11/2018 10:07 PMPosted by TheWarchief
Yeah, I’m not gunna lie, the Cassia release last year was a little underwhelming for me. I would have been somewhat more satisfied if we had gotten like. Baal or Belial instead. I’m still waiting for those as well as Zoltun Kulle and the rest of the Angels and Demons.

Agree. I prefer playing with cool Bosses, Angels and Demons instead of more Classes.

I know some people wants more Diablo Classes heroes to play but hey Class section needs a break for now.
While I generally agree with this, I just want D2 druid before we slow down with classes. My favorite class from an amazing game, hots will not feel complete without him for me. At the same time, I realise that this is obviously very subjective.

One thing most will agree on, is that we need more diablo/starcraft heroes this year, and probably also in the future compared to the recent trend.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Agree. I prefer playing with cool Bosses, Angels and Demons instead of more Classes.

I know some people wants more Diablo Classes heroes to play but hey Class section needs a break for now.
While I generally agree with this, I just want D2 druid before we slow down with classes. My favorite class from an amazing game, hots will not feel complete without him for me. At the same time, I realise that this is obviously very subjective.

One thing most will agree on, is that we need more diablo/starcraft heroes this year, and probably also in the future compared to the recent trend.

That druid was cool, I would only want him here though if he has the raven, puppies and vine.

It seems you already lost your faith some time ago i see
02/17/2018 02:13 AMPosted by LordFrieza

It seems you already lost your faith some time ago i see

Diablo 3 best! yaaay!!! \(^_^)/
02/17/2018 02:18 AMPosted by ParaBellum
Diablo 3 best! yaaay!!! \(^_^)/

It was! And it brought in so many new players with that awesome "Real Money Auction House" it launched with!

I think i lost my faith already since next reworks are for Medivh, Sonya and Lunara instead for Raynor, Chen, Probius and The Lost Vikings :(

At this rate i believe next new hero will be from Warcraft or Overwatch :|
Remember that dumb cinematic that introduced Dva. "YOU DONT HAVE TO FIGHT ALONE" as Gengi and Dva double team Diablo.

Why does Diablo have to "fight alone"? I'm still mad over that one.
02/23/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Veil

I think i lost my faith already since next reworks are for Medivh, Sonya and Lunara instead for Raynor, Chen, Probius and The Lost Vikings :(

At this rate i believe next new hero will be from Warcraft or Overwatch :|

Medivh has horrible talent pick diversity and many people have been clamoring for a rework for him for a very, very long time. Lunara too, interestingly enough, has been a hot subject for discussion on if she needs a rework or not. While I do agree Raynor and TLV need a rework, Probius is actually doing pretty moderately alright now-a-days, with pretty solid winrates. I'm not so sure we should just jump to reworking him because he plays unconventionally.
02/23/2018 07:47 PMPosted by ForeverSalty
Remember that dumb cinematic that introduced Dva. "YOU DONT HAVE TO FIGHT ALONE" as Gengi and Dva double team Diablo.

Why does Diablo have to "fight alone"? I'm still mad over that one.

Please don't remember me that Cinematic because i'm so salty about that yet >_<
Looks like the next hero wont be from Diablo 2.. I know its shocking right?

If it is Cain.. well Ok, maybe if he has a really unique play style like Abby.

If its Leah, who might be the least requested Diablo hero. I think its time for a nice long hibernation from this game.
Maybe a Prime or Lesser Evil will be released next time, i believe >_>