When Diablo 4 is released later this year

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Do you think they will have a Diablo event where they release new heroes and maps? I wonder if they'll include the new protagonists? I am still disappointed from the StarCraft event where all of 1 hero was released.
I would love to see a Greater Evil or two this year for sure c'mon Blizzard it's time for some Evils.
I wonder how much time Diablo will be alone without his two brothers Mephisto and Baal / and Azmodan without his 3 partners Belial, Andariel and Duriel?

Evil tastes so good we need more of them.
I would like a few Diablo 1-2 Heroes before Diablo IV release. Or else we'll never see them...
I sincerely doubt D4 is coming out this year. Will there be an announcement regarding D4 at this year's Blizzcon? I think it's about time. But we're a long ways off from actual release.

I would love another Diablo event regardless.
Is there any source of D4 realase? I thought it was only a fan made rumor
Diablo 4? Good joke, fam.
Diablo 4 with more Easter pastel colors and appallingly bad dialogue and story? Pass. I got suckered by D3 purely by nostalgia.
there's no D4 coming this year. Not sure where that is coming from.
Sure, with BfA coming out?
02/10/2018 06:23 PMPosted by GrandEleven
A troll.
For all those asking, it was mentioned in an interview and at Blizzcon.

02/10/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Paradox
02/10/2018 06:23 PMPosted by GrandEleven
A troll.

Would you please stop? I'm trying very hard to change for the better and I'm not a troll.

PS: I don't mean to be rude but aren't you the Nova main who had a Nova picture and tried to play it off like you weren't bias? Respectfully.
LMAO. pls.
02/10/2018 05:07 PMPosted by QuAsar
Will there be an announcement regarding D4 at this year's Blizzcon? I think it's about time.

People have been saying this exact thing, word for word, for the last 3 years.

It almost seems like it truly will never happen. FeelsBadMan

EDIT: ooowee a Mekka post *downvotes*
No official word or leaks about a Diablo 4. At the moment, it's just a popular theory/rumor, which includes a notable D2 developer's educated guess.
*looks at topic title*

Um.

*looks for a northern star right beside the immaculate conception*
02/10/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Charmless
People have been saying this exact thing, word for word, for the last 3 years.

I certainly haven't. D3 expansion is barely 4 years old. And an announcement would probably mean "it's coming out in 2 years." That's about what I'd expect. The 10-year wait only happened because of the fallout with Blizzard North.
Ever hear of Blizzard time? Not a snowballs chance D4 is coming out this year.
02/10/2018 04:17 PMPosted by MekkaGoo
Do you think they will have a Diablo event where they release new heroes and maps? I wonder if they'll include the new protagonists? I am still disappointed from the StarCraft event where all of 1 hero was released.

Yeah, I would love to have more Diablo heroes in HotS. Diablo has always been my favorite of the big 3 (before Overwatch.)

Diablo 3 was a huge disappointment for me story wise... They dropped the low-fantasy style into high fantasy and super villains from comic books.
02/10/2018 04:17 PMPosted by MekkaGoo

would be nice if diablo 4 would get a release this year. But being that its blizzard they will probably keep rolling the release date.
02/10/2018 06:41 PMPosted by MekkaGoo
For all those asking, it was mentioned in an interview and at Blizzcon.

02/10/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Paradox
...A troll.

Would you please stop? I'm trying very hard to change for the better and I'm not a troll.

stop trying to defend yourself and substantiate your claims. if your not trolling then you should easily be able to provide evidence that supports your argument. if you are demonstrably correct then nobody can call you a troll.

02/10/2018 06:41 PMPosted by MekkaGoo
PS: I don't mean to be rude but aren't you the Nova main who had a Nova picture and tried to play it off like you weren't bias? Respectfully.

this coming from the guy who constantly whines about personal attacks.

you're so close to a legitimate discussion i can taste it.