WOW heroes still bring 0 entertainment to face, srsly

General Discussion
recent release is super OP as usual. Just as bad as garrosh release. over half the roster is WOW and they all bring things to game that are unfair such as point and click stuns that makes you die over and over and there is nothing you can do about it.
I do agree on one point, we need more diablo and SC heroes (prime evil and fenix plz) and id really like to see at least one blizzard classic hero this year (looking at you blackthorne)
I also agree and think it's about time they release Mei.
I hate this place.
Why is it that almost every OP with a D. Va avatar writes the most cringeworthy posts?
02/15/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Mike
Why is it that almost every OP with a D. Va avatar writes the most cringeworthy posts?
I think that everyone picks an avatar that they resonate with on some level. Some people are really domineering and love Alarak, so they pick him for their avatar. I picked the novice avatar because I am a potato and I think that this accurately reflects my play.

People who D.Va avatars most likely resonate with her annoying one liners (if they can even be called that) and mindless, ridiculous attitude.

Now, to be completely fair, it isn't D.Va's fault that she is like this. There are a couple of lines that she has on some of the Overwatch maps (in the actual OW game) that hint at her having a deep emotional connection to what has happened to the world she lived in as it was destroyed by the Omnic Crisis. However Blizzard with their ridiculously slow development of that game has failed to draw out any of that potential lore about D.Va, and so she has remained as the shallowest character in the game that has absolutely nothing remarkable or respectable about her. She is a meme covered in Mountain Dew and Doritoes and Blizzard seems content to leave her in this state.

It is disappointing, but that is the way that it is.
its usually the WOW fan boys that hate the OW avatars
Again we're going play "Troll or Dumb"
With stalwart meta defining heroes like Gazlowe, Chen, and LiLi, its no wonder that wow heroes are op...
02/15/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Lostmaniac9

Now, to be completely fair, it isn't D.Va's fault that she is like this. There are a couple of lines that she has on some of the Overwatch maps (in the actual OW game) that hint at her having a deep emotional connection to what has happened to the world she lived in as it was destroyed by the Omnic Crisis.

Are people still trying to convince themselves Overwatch has an actual plot?
02/15/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Mike

And the anti-OW post this one is an obvious dig at isn't just as cringeworthy?
02/15/2018 04:37 PMPosted by joshvector
02/15/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Lostmaniac9

Now, to be completely fair, it isn't D.Va's fault that she is like this. There are a couple of lines that she has on some of the Overwatch maps (in the actual OW game) that hint at her having a deep emotional connection to what has happened to the world she lived in as it was destroyed by the Omnic Crisis.

Are people still trying to convince themselves Overwatch has an actual plot?

There's plot, DVa's just completely disconnected from it. Seriously, every character is either linked to at least one other (Roadhog & Junkrat, Lucio & Symettra, Hanzo/Zenyatta & Genji) or tied into the ongoing plot/backstory (everyone else). DVa's just kind of...there.
02/15/2018 02:35 PMPosted by tyranidlunch
recent release is super OP as usual.
False. Most of the releases are up or balanced.
over half the roster is WOW
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20760936693
48% atm with Maiev
they all bring things to game that are unfair such as point and click stuns that makes you die over and over and there is nothing you can do about it.
Point and click stuns? Uther? No, that's really short ranged. Butcher? No, he's from Diablo. Varian? No, he doesn't have it.
Unfair things? Like extreme mobility? (Btw I don't think their mobility is op.)
Exactly whose face are they supposed to be bringing entertainment to?
Bash any franchise and people will come to defend it. Feedback can easily be given to increase x franchise hero releases without saying y franchise brings 0 entertainment... which is an odd statement considering the success of the Blizzard franchises portrayed is why this particular game even exists.
02/15/2018 05:43 PMPosted by NightRaven
Bash any franchise and people will come to defend it. Feedback can easily be given to increase x franchise hero releases without saying y franchise brings 0 entertainment... which is an odd statement considering the success of the Blizzard franchises portrayed is why this particular game even exists.

tell that to the people bashing OW
02/15/2018 04:23 PMPosted by nerfMurky
Again we're going play "Troll or Dumb"

What's the difference?
WoW heroes are so boring and bad. They are just generic fantasy that has been done a hundred times already before. Why does blizzard ignore Diablo and Starcraft so much?

Are you getting it yet????
02/15/2018 03:02 PMPosted by worldbinder
I hate this place.

Me too T.T
recent release is super OP as usual

Except most new heroes have not been released as OP.