New idea about the Brawl

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I was wondering about this idea.

How about, instead of three games you get do five games, and in measure of your wins you could get a rare/epic/legendary, or more chests?

I think that brawl mode at the very moment is kinda a chore unless it's a really fun mode (Like ARAM); maybe giving the players the opportunity to earn something more could be better for the mode itself?

What do you guys think?
Why would requiring more games make it less of a chore (for oeople who don't like it)?

I think rewarding a win streak is a nice idea. Perhaps give people with 2/3 or 3/3 wins an upgraded chest, an additional chest, or additional gold (equivalent to a daily quest reward or the 1000 g previous reward).

Although, if rewards are too nice, then people could feel 'forced to play' or get nasty in matches that aren't going well.
02/23/2018 05:13 AMPosted by NightRaven
Although, if rewards are too nice, then people could feel 'forced to play' or get nasty in matches that aren't going well.
This could be a problem, but the idea might also reduce the number of players who just quickly throw 3 games to get the reward (and get them to actualy try to win).

Maybe some kind of middle ground?
Like, you do get your chest for playing 3 games, but also something else (another chest or a bit of gold or something) if you win enough games during the week?

Doing it like that might also be better because if you lose, that won't lower the quality of your reward for the week, so people wouldn't get as nasty.

So basicaly, I propose that each Brawl gets two "quests": one that's just playing, as it is now, and another that's about winning, so that playing good is rewarded.
02/23/2018 05:13 AMPosted by NightRaven
Why would requiring more games make it less of a chore (for oeople who don't like it)?

I think rewarding a win streak is a nice idea. Perhaps give people with 2/3 or 3/3 wins an upgraded chest, an additional chest, or additional gold (equivalent to a daily quest reward or the 1000 g previous reward).

Would you be more inclined to play 3 games and get 1 basic chest or 5 games for a legendary chest and normal one?

Most of the games I found annoying could be more enjoyable if I had the idea I could get a better reward for it (Greater the sacrifice, greater the reward), also it would compell less people to play like garbage bins in order to make those game fly away faster.
I felt like something like this would be nice for the co-op brawls, especially the Heroic Braxis escape one.
Brawls like Hammer time make me not want to even look at what the brawl is... it's just plain boring as hell... There is nothing fun about playing hammer against hammer, or even playing against hammer in general outside of brawls. Ghost protocol is a ton better than that because it's INSTA gib against cloaked enemies(though is probably sucks now with the new so damn easy to see cloak).