Male Barbarian: One of the most classic characters

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I think it's way past due to come out with the male Barbarian from D3.
What do you guys think?
Maybe better barbarian from D2?
Ideally it would be nice for all Diablo heroes to have there opposite sex versions ; it gives a chance to showcase some of the other spells they have, I would like a witch doctor with dogs and sharknado or bogadile :] you could even do a support version with voodoo ritual and hex.

Hammer of the ancients and furious charge might be nice for a male Barb with a boulder breaker 2 hander to be completely distinct from Sonya's silhouette and style.

With the release of diablo heroes as they are though I think the NPC cast have to take priority by popular demand though :S
03/07/2018 09:27 AMPosted by BigMeanBunny
Ideally it would be nice for all Diablo heroes to have there opposite sex versions ; it gives a chance to showcase some of the other spells they have, I would like a witch doctor with dogs and sharknado or bogadile :] you could even do a support version with voodoo ritual and hex.

Hammer of the ancients and furious charge might be nice for a male Barb with a boulder breaker 2 hander to be completely distinct from Sonya's silhouette and style.

With the release of diablo heroes as they are though I think the NPC cast have to take priority by popular demand though :S

In theory you are right, but if they are slowing down the releases and Diablo is already the brand they give less priority, that would take forever.
Male skin would be enough (and very desirable).
His name is Kronan. He looks like he could be Sonya's father, uncle, or mentor as he appears older. Sonya may have been a kid during D2 and he may still have been in his prime. As the story took place 20 years before the events of D3. Tyrael saw no other option, having to destroy the Worldstone. This devastated Mount Arreat, and wipe out most of the Barbarian tribe.
Lot of people really wants that Blizz give us all the Nephalem opposite gender please, playing those huge Barbarians, the one in D2 inspiring Kratos from GoW and veteran one in D3 breaking everything wow...

Hope we soon get the skins or maybe heroes variation :D
that's... the character in your profile pic lOL