Starcraft II 20 Year Anniversary: No Love?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
03/07/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Alan Dabiri
StarCraft is in my blood. Don't worry we're going to celebrate the anniversary with more than just a couple portraits. :)

Mei confirmed?

(Memes aside, please be that Mira Han/Matt Horner duo-hero leak. That would be so amazing)

EDIT: Lord, can you not even joke about this anymore? Sheeesh. You know, the trolls only win when ya let them get to you.
It says : soon there will be a new sc new character, not says it`s the next.
Next week we will reveal next hero.
StarCraft is in my blood. Don't worry we're going to celebrate the anniversary with more than just a couple portraits. :)

A spray?

Starcraft 3 confirmed!!! :O

Expectations... rising!

Keep it steady yolo.....

You do realize that six months from now, somebody will claim you promised to reveal eight new heroes and a breakthrough in String Theory, right? :)

is OW in your blood as well? I sure hope so.

With an Overwatch hero as is tradition... :-(
03/07/2018 04:12 PMPosted by BloodGod22

With an Overwatch hero as is tradition... :-(

Sorry bud but mei ,reinhardt,and brigeete all need to come to the nexus first before anything else.
03/07/2018 04:11 PMPosted by hallajuice

is OW in your blood as well?

when a new child appears in the family, it remains only to put up with it

Thanks for your response, Game Director! :)

Hype level it's over 8000 now.
Starcraft blood runs deep. Alan just went way up in the awesome book.
03/07/2018 04:25 PMPosted by nerfMurky

Hype level it's over 8000 now.

“Hah, hah.... Well, after my unfortunate defeat, my ruined body was recovered by our brethren. I now reside within the cold, robotic shell of a Dragoon.”
I hope we see more SC or w/e PvE universe in Hots!
While I am happy to see HOTS planning to celebrate SC2's anniversary, I find it odd that Diablo 3 was not celebrated - at all. It is because of decisions like this that players accuse Blizzard of inferring some fans are more important than others. I like all the Blizzard franchises (other than Overwatch) and so I enjoy heroes from all the games, but at the same time, favouratism like this makes it understandable why lots of people complain about the HOTS team. Great game but I question the decisions that get made sometimes.

Doesn't sound like a Prime Evil.
Another Starcraft character would be nice, but I still wish we could see another Diablo one too. I can't even remember who the last Diablo one was that was added..Was it Malthael? Feels like forever ago.
03/07/2018 04:11 PMPosted by hallajuice

is OW in your blood as well? I sure hope so.
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
Oh look, the big boss himself.

Now I'm hyped.

Dream mode activated:

"Our enemy is Zerg. Let's slaughter them like the PESTS they are"

- Talandar

The voice actor of that robot is so badass. Hope he comes with an announcer.