Starcraft II 20 Year Anniversary: No Love?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
03/07/2018 03:42 PMPosted by Alan Dabiri
StarCraft is in my blood. Don't worry we're going to celebrate the anniversary with more than just a couple portraits. :)
Yet nothing special for the Diablo anniversary.

I hate to be that guy when a Blue responds.... But ya know.
devs should always remember there's a pachimari Deathwing spray but no Deathwing this far.
While I understand the frustration; it's better to applaud Blizzard when they get something right and encourage them to do better next time.

So, please Blizzard; do better for all Blizzard fans by giving each Anniversary the respect they deserve.
03/08/2018 10:40 AMPosted by ZealousGamer
While I understand the frustration; it's better to applaud Blizzard when they get something right and encourage them to do better next time.

So, please Blizzard; do better for all Blizzard fans by giving each Anniversary the respect they deserve.

easy to say when your favorite game isn't the one getting shunned written off.
03/08/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Xiine
03/08/2018 10:40 AMPosted by ZealousGamer

And you know this how? I'm a huge fan of Diablo.
The next hero prob will be a Diablo one(Imperius), after that we should get a SC hero and Raynor rework.
Mr.Dabiri thanks for the reply...
I hope your SC-blood is originated in Aiur.
"My life for Iron!" - Starcraft 2 Dragoon.

Hopefully it will be a Dragoon since its my favourite Terran unit.
StarCraft is in my blood. Don't worry we're going to celebrate the anniversary with more than just a couple portraits. :)

Terran - Raynor - Rework

Protoss - Artanis - Rework

Zerg - Kerigan - Rework

Now that would be a great SC2 surprise!
Does Artanis need a rework? He is my favorite Hero to play so, I haven't noticed any issues.
03/08/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Windfang
devs should always remember there's a pachimari Deathwing spray but no Deathwing this far.

Several of Naxxramas bosses are already represented on sprays or portraits.

Translation: You forgot about the Mineral Rush brawl.
03/08/2018 01:56 PMPosted by ZealousGamer
Does Artanis need a rework? He is my favorite Hero to play so, I haven't noticed any issues.

Quite a few of his talents are rubbish. He does not need a total rebuild, however some more thought and clear build paths would be nice.
03/07/2018 04:25 PMPosted by nerfMurky

Hype level it's over 8000 now.

Don't you mean... OVER 9000!!!!!
03/09/2018 12:32 AMPosted by BeastMode

Don't you mean... OVER 9000!!!!!

Actually the original was "Over 8000", but because of some reason that I cannot remember a the moment, it became "Over 9000" when the show went to America. And from then on, it stuck as that.
Anyone actually got the Anniversary portraits? I login a couple times and didn't receive them yet.
03/08/2018 09:40 AMPosted by DankMemeGod
Yet nothing special for the Diablo anniversary.

So Cassia wasn't ready yet in January. Big deal. We still got her, and she was good. And Malthael not too long after that.

03/08/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Xiine

Well, since none of them are being shunned or written off, it's fine for everyone.

03/12/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Pindú
Anyone actually got the Anniversary portraits? I login a couple times and didn't receive them yet.

They aren't in-game till March 27, according to the news post.

Where is the love Cap?? We just got portraits..... :( :( :(

i saw 3 portraits on the blizz launcher for hots,but i guess 3 is more than a couple
03/07/2018 04:37 PMPosted by YoloBaggins

“Hah, hah.... Well, after my unfortunate defeat, my ruined body was recovered by our brethren. I now reside within the cold, robotic shell of a Dragoon.”

you have a wrong word in there.