Next hero after Deckard Cain?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Prev 1 3 4 5 13 Next
I'm going to guess the next Zerg we get might likely be Izsha. She is the last named Zerg that was apart of Kerrigan's forces. I think she can work well. Looking at other Zerg characters like Dehaka and Stukov who changed a lot from their Heart of the Swarm appearances; I think Izsha will have evolved (whether due to Abathur's help or the Nexus itself) and be detached from the Leviathan.
I'm strongly feeling that they'll introduce a bruiser. As great as Imperius would be, Blizz is gonna be looking for reasons to drag out the release of popular characters to maintain hype. If suddenly all of the big Diablo options are out, it'll be scraping the bottom of the barrel for any more from there. I could see Overwatch getting someone like Doomfist, honestly, the perfect bruiser from there. In my opinion however, they've been hinting at the idea of having a dread lord for a while. Considering their build, they'd make great bruisers and it fits thematically with Legion coming to an end. "Oh no, where's Varimathras going to go now with (spoilers) the legion defeated?? To the Nexus!"
I am wondering when we will get first clue who would it be. Do you have any idea?
*Sits and ponders* Who could be next? *thinks hard and fast*
No one will tell me what is wrong with my Izsha thoughts?
Mal'ganis im hoping given Legions end and we haven't had a proper demon from that game since HotS launched and the demon inspired expansion is about to end.

04/29/2018 01:10 AMPosted by ZealousGamer

I ain't got any preference or dislike towards it if that counts? not really much i can say mate :(
I think its going to be a Varimanthas the Dreadlord (or by a small, small chance: Cairne Bloodhoof the Tauren Chieftain or Rokhan the Shadow Hunter), because those two are the only WC3 heroes that are not included yet.
Don't forget Lady Vashj.
I have been wanting Urzael forever now...my favorite diablo3 boss.
Time for a draenai. Hopefully Velen, Yrel or Grand Lector Enaara. that wing effect of hers is epic.
Would be cool if there were some leaks about upcoming heroes. I remember the now proved wrong "leak" about Belial and Mal'ganis... maan, I was so hyped about that. Would be awesome if it turns out to really be a thing in the near future though.

04/29/2018 01:10 AMPosted by ZealousGamer

I don't think anything's wrong with them, they are just a bit off topic, I suppose. Or maybe people who have disliked them don't know much about the character? Izsha being detached from the Leviathan seems like a logical thing to do, if she's being added to the roster, and I personally would enjoy having the full zerg party.
04/29/2018 08:47 PMPosted by ThickWillie
Time for a draenai. Hopefully Velen, Yrel or Grand Lector Enaara. that wing effect of hers is epic.

What abouth nobundo?
Bring this guy in. He seems nice. "In Blackthorne, players take on the role of Kyle Blackthorne, a lethal commando equipped with brute strength, animal cunning, and a mysterious past that he has just begun to remember." :P
04/30/2018 05:14 AMPosted by ciaran
04/29/2018 08:47 PMPosted by ThickWillie

What abouth nobundo?
two shaman are enough. that is all i have to say.
04/29/2018 06:04 PMPosted by Returner
I have been wanting Urzael forever now...my favorite diablo3 boss.
Urzael is good, but I really love the character design on Rakanoth as well. He kinda looks like the Knifehead Kaiju.
i think it is gonna be finally Tirion Fordring as a Retribution paladin
04/30/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Mikewatson
i think it is gonna be finally Tirion Fordring as a Retribution paladin
Retribution means tank. and we need more tanks
did you see deathwing in that video aswell? at the end? https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=M_pIg7rJofI
05/01/2018 02:46 PMPosted by ciaran
did you see deathwing in that video aswell? at the end? https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=M_pIg7rJofI

I was gonna ask the same.
Also, in the comic published, the guard that is killed by the Raven Lord looks like him too. But it could be some kind of dark Dehaka too.
05/01/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Garofalo
05/01/2018 02:46 PMPosted by ciaran

I was gonna ask the same.
Also, in the comic published, the guard that is killed by the Raven Lord looks like him too. But it could be some kind of dark Dehaka too.

You guys mean that purple fume like thing above Gul'Dan? Isn't it simply the Raven Lord himself? Or at least his dark energy manifesting those new manta ray mounts you see above Alarak in the distance.