More Forum Avatars Please

General Discussion
I'm glad we have them finally but why weren't more added? Not sure how Blizzard's website back-end works but I figure it's simple as dragging and dropping .jpegs into a folder.

Basic/Master portraits would be nice, or eventually the ability to link in-game profiles to the HOTS website like Overwatch.

Thanks in Advance :)
They are really past due on this. Hopefully if we just make enough threads about it they will be inclined to add the rest of the hero roster to the options.
Since HotS is a representation of all Blizzard franchises, the vast majority of potential heroes to enter the nexus should also be added as avatars here, like Mei and Pharah.
04/23/2018 12:41 AMPosted by LCD
I'm glad we have them finally but why weren't more added? Not sure how Blizzard's website back-end works but I figure it's simple as dragging and dropping .jepgs into a folder.

Basic/Master portraits would be nice, or eventually the ability to link in-game profiles to the HOTS website like Overwatch.

Thanks in Advance :)

yes
They should simply make it so that your in-game portrait is your forum portrait, just like they did on SC2 forums.
DO IT!
I want the forum Avatar to match my in-game avatar like it does for Starcraft 2.
I think more forums icons would be a good idea and would cost next to nothing to add.
04/23/2018 12:41 AMPosted by LCD
Not sure how Blizzard's website back-end works but I figure it's simple as dragging and dropping .jpegs into a folder.
Apparently it's not as easy as we think it is; even the basic portraits for the newer heroes are not available yet. No clue why it would be so hard to add a portrait, though :(
Less resources towards HCG, new heroes, and unwanted maps would free the devs for many meaningful changes.
How about a vote system for the community to vote on the most desirable changes to HoTS where a person acquires extra votes based off of their real money contributions to HoTS? That way a clear direction is decided democratically based on the financial contributors to the game.