PTR today

General Discussion
Next week will be 3 weeks since Fenix.
My expectation is 2 weeks from his release, he gets patched (tomorrow).

If he isn't patched by then, I'm uninstalling this game. Enough will be enough and their extremely slow response to how absurd this hero is just would show (to me) that too many developers have been pulled from this game and after Deckard, we're going to maintenance mode.

If he's patched tomorrow, I'll chalk it up to just a bad decision to wait this long... but they actually do still care about this game, at least a little.

You don't let a hero this busted remain busted for weeks on end without even saying a word about it... other than: "Not important enough to hotfix."
can someone tell me how many hours are left till new PTR?
04/09/2018 08:22 AMPosted by RockStrongo

probably two hours

Probably not till next week. At PAX they said 2 weeks for Cain being on the PTR.

Unless there’s been a more recent update this morning that I’ve not seen yet.
04/09/2018 07:55 AMPosted by McVade

If he isn't patched by then, I'm uninstalling this game. Enough will be enough and their extremely slow response to how absurd this hero is just would show (to me) that too many developers have been pulled from this game and after Deckard, we're going to maintenance mode.

If he's patched tomorrow, I'll chalk it up to just a bad decision to wait this long... but they actually do still care about this game, at least a little.

You don't let a hero this busted remain busted for weeks on end without even saying a word about it... other than: "Not important enough to hotfix."

He's over tuned at best, he is not "busted".
04/09/2018 08:27 AMPosted by sharf
04/09/2018 07:55 AMPosted by McVade

He's over tuned at best, he is not "busted".

65% win rate is not busted? what % is busted?
04/09/2018 08:23 AMPosted by XiChorn

Probably not till next week. At PAX they said 2 weeks for Cain being on the PTR.

I didn't watch the whole Pax, but didn't they say he's coming "soon", not "after 2 weeks"?
04/09/2018 10:32 AMPosted by RavenFire
I didn't watch the whole Pax, but didn't they say he's coming "soon", not "after 2 weeks"?

They actually said "a couple weeks from now" so i thought next week probably. Looks like they`re avoiding the word "soon™".
I want sonya, tracer , hanzo, genji and greymane nerfs on top of fenix's so we can have a pleasant balanced game please thank you.
04/09/2018 08:23 AMPosted by XiChorn

I heard the same, but maybe they put up a PTR with the announced reworks today (Raynor/Lunara) and hopefully including the upcoming balance changes.
04/09/2018 10:44 AMPosted by MacWeak
I want sonya, tracer , hanzo, genji and greymane nerfs on top of fenix's so we can have a peasant balanced game please thank you.
Greymane isn’t even that strong anymore, and he already was nerfed recently. Leave him be
04/09/2018 10:54 AMPosted by TheWarchief
04/09/2018 10:44 AMPosted by MacWeak
I want sonya, tracer , hanzo, genji and greymane nerfs on top of fenix's so we can have a peasant balanced game please thank you.
Greymane isn’t even that strong anymore, and he already was nerfed recently. Leave him be

Still is better than a good part of the cast in too much areas so no. If you want to enforce balance then go all the way.
not today, next week
04/09/2018 10:47 AMPosted by rcw
announced reworks today (Raynor/Lunara)

Source? I haven't seen that announcement.
04/09/2018 11:26 AMPosted by RavenFire
04/09/2018 10:47 AMPosted by rcw
announced reworks today (Raynor/Lunara)

Raynor was mentioned a Blizzcon 2017, Lunara in a recent Q&A. Might be there are others in the pipe before those, but i can only speculate on heroes who they actually mentioned already.
04/09/2018 11:37 AMPosted by rcw
04/09/2018 11:26 AMPosted by RavenFire

Raynor was mentioned a Blizzcon 2017, Lunara in a recent Q&A. Might be there are others in the pipe before those, but i can only speculate on heroes who they actually mentioned already.

Lunara is one that was announced as happening, for sure. At the time of Sonya and Medivh, she was “farther down the line.”

Raynor has only ever been mentioned as “yeah, we hear you talking about it and it’s something we’d like to look at; nothing to currently announce.”

I don’t expect Lunara this next patch, simply because they said they don’t want to overshadow reworks with new heroes this year. And Cain is coming to the PTR soon.
04/09/2018 11:37 AMPosted by rcw

So it's all speculations. If there was gonna be a PTR today, it should've already been updated, but that's not the case :(
If cain isnt due on the ptr for a few weeks, and lunara rework was mentioned as being after sonya/medihv but no date, why would the ptr open today?

i fully expect a fenix balance patch tomorrow but im highly doubtful on anything being available on the ptr.
It's usually Wed, not Tues for balance patches. Let me be more clear. Balance patches (the biger ones with hero revamps and new heroes and maps) come out on tues, the single hero nerf hot fix patches usually come out on Wed.