Diablo nerf would be appreciated.

General Discussion
First of all they need to make the scaling the same for all abilities and heroes, different scalings make the game harder to balance, it's not a tool, it's just a dumb idea to tweak them differently, in the long run all it does it make balance a spaghetti monster.

Quick suggestions list for Diablo:

Trait Black Soulstone now only gives 0.2% increase of his maximum life instead of 0.4%. Resurrection now costs 75 souls instead of 100.

Lvl 1 Bulwark buff to 5s instead of 4.
Lvl 1 Devil's Due nerf to 1.5% per soul.
Lvl 1 Life Leech buff to 2.5% instead of 1.

Lvl 4 From the Shadows nerf to 30% from 40.
Lvl 4 Speed Demon now also increases attack speed by 30% when in effect but this ability now costs 10 souls to trigger (will not trigger otherwise).
Lvl 4 Demonic Strength now increases the damage of his Q, E and basic attacks damage by 0.15% per soul. Previous effect removed.

I remove the slow because he already has a lot of CC and CC is too strong and prevalent right now. I just put something else that fit the talent name instead.

Lvl 7 Soul Feast Now increases his baseline health regeneration by 1.5% per soul instead.
Lvl 7 Diabolical Momentum no longer reduces the cooldown of overpower, instead increases the push range of Shadow Charge by 15%.

Lvl 10 Apocalypse's cooldown reduced to 80s. (easy to dodge on it's own and CC needs a nerf across the board anyway)
Lvl 10 Lightning Breath damage increased to 1000 from 800.

Lvl 13 Devastating Charge is a little too devastating, the quest now needs to be completed to get the 5% baseline damage. Possibly have the quest complete slower by making it 1% per successful hit.
Lvl 13 Hellfire now allows Diablo to cast Fire Stomp as a ranged ability with a range of 10. Bonus damage for hitting heroes also increased to 20%.

Lvl 16 Debilitating Flames now reduce the spell damage of enemy heroes hit by 15% per hit for 2s.
Lvl 16 Domination now increases the maximum amount of souls Diablo can carry to 120. Previous effect removed.

Lvl 20 Lord of Terror now costs 20 souls to cast.
Lvl 20 Hellgate no longer teleports Diablo but he has the option to choose to teleport if he wants to before the rune explodes. Cooldown reduced to 50s and now costs 10 souls to cast and another 10 soul to teleport.

Please gib those sweet upvoteronis.
Dibbles is fine where he is. Literally the last thing that needs to be worried about.
diablo only strong because he can stay in the fight long because of his high health pool and devils due. 100 souls gives him 40% more health, or a 10 lvl gap in health. add in 2 forms of cc, he locks down 1 person stay in the middle of the group and does stuff that counts as dam. then devil due gives him 36% of his health over 4sec? for ever globe. while u just get 9%.

yes maybe he could use some small tweaks in health and devil due but thats about it. anything else would just kill diablo as a tank, even go overboard on health and devil due might kill him.
So this is the second Nerf Diablo thread you have created...

I get it. Diablo keeps smashing your face into walls in every match dropping his nuts on your face just to rub it in. It hurts your feelings because you cant position correctly.

I hope Diablo continues to fill your heart with hatred. It is exactly what fuels him!
FYI. This guy only makes troll topics.

Ignore user.
Funny I get downvoted for making sensible adjustments to his talents and trait that would imo allow more choices in most leagues. I didn't have time to think about making sure talents don't have overlapping roles, or if it was the case if it was on purpose.

I'm a little curious what some of you thought was so crazy in those suggestions to deserve those downvotes and no explanations. If you're too lazy to give one you're welcome to leave those downvotes there but I'm somewhat open to a discussion. I don't mind explaining myself but unless you manage to convince me a change I did is blatantly broken I won't change my mind that my suggestions are an upgrade to his current iteration.

Suggestions to improve upon my ideas are also nice. I mean, changing this thread from complaining thread to a suggestion thread can't hurt, right? It MIGHT get read by someone who matters, who know.
04/22/2018 08:37 PMPosted by KuroShinryu
Funny I get downvoted for making sensible adjustments to his talents and trait that would imo allow more choices in most leagues.

Could just be because people disagree with what is, as you stated, your opinion of what constitutes a sensible adjustment. Personally I see them as changes for the sake of changes to a hero that doesn't need them.
Suggestions to improve upon my ideas are also nice. I mean, changing this thread from complaining thread to a suggestion thread can't hurt, right? It MIGHT get read by someone who matters, who know.

I didn't downvote, but the main problem I had with a number of those changes is the fact that you put a cost in souls on many of them. Diablo already has a risk/reward mechanism in place with his souls, and losing them at 100 on death is already a strong penalty. Adding additional penalties to that, especially on the late game talents would probably mean people wouldn't want to touch them with a ten-foot pole. It would be nice to see adjustments at level 1 and 10, but changing things simply for the sake of changing them, especially in the later tiers, is counter-productive, in my opinion.
He will get his nerf blizzard always comes threw with the bat. Don’t worry op.
Funny I get downvoted for making sensible adjustments to his talents and trait that would imo allow more choices in most leagues.
It got downvoted because those suggestions are simply bad.
As Hoku said, it's already punishing to die at 100 souls lategame and get to 0 and you would make abilities cost souls (big amounts) so Diablo can't use them after death. He doesn't have enough souls yet.
And you butchered a lot of talents there.
Plus Diablo isn't problematic and doesn't really need changes.
04/22/2018 03:52 AMPosted by serkONE
He's a tank, let him be a tank. Reduce his damage or change his role to a melee assassin and nerf his hp.

nah you just need to git gud!
04/22/2018 11:28 AMPosted by DesertSpear
C L E A N S E
M A L T H A E L
T Y C H U S
Z U L J I N
T Y R A E L
M E D I V H
U T H E R
B R I G H T W I N G
M A L F U R I O N
A N U B A R A K

E V E N R A Y N O R C A N S T O P C H A R G E 1 0 0 % O F T H E T I M E

There you go, OP. I just saved you a lot of frustration, and that's not even a full list !

lol
how can zuljin stop diablo's charge?
04/22/2018 03:40 PMPosted by KuroShinryu
Lvl 1 Life Leech buff to 2.5% instead of 1.

are u fckin serious?
i didnt read others because ur rly bad at it
04/23/2018 05:27 AMPosted by Zeorg
lol
how can zuljin stop diablo's charge?
I think he just meant that Zul'jin counters Diablo because Diablo doesn't really have physical armor.
But to be fair, Zul'jin can drop his net from lvl 13 to stop charge.
Man I am glad the Lord of Terror is living up to his name as it should be.
When you have Heroes like Hanzo, Maiev & Fenix who just freely teleport/escape any unpleasant situation, your only option is a tank that contributes to burst + stuns for a long time, otherwise, you won't get the kill.

If Blizzard would stop making Heroes who can teleport/jump/blink across the screen at will, Diablo wouldn't be as vital.
Trait Black Soulstone now only gives 0.2% increase of his maximum life instead of 0.4%. Resurrection now costs 75 souls instead of 100.

Lvl 1 Bulwark buff to 5s instead of 4.
Lvl 1 Devil's Due nerf to 1.5% per soul.
Lvl 1 Life Leech buff to 2.5% instead of 1. Remember Diablo atks slow.

Lvl 4 From the Shadows nerf to 30% from 40.
Lvl 4 Speed Demon now also increases attack speed by 30% when in effect but this ability now costs 10 souls to trigger (will not trigger otherwise).
Lvl 4 Demonic Strength now increases the damage of his Q, E and basic attacks damage by 0.15% per soul. Previous effect removed.

I remove the slow because he already has a lot of CC and CC is too strong and prevalent right now. I just put something else that fit the talent name instead.

Lvl 7 Soul Feast Now increases his baseline health regeneration by 1.5% per soul instead.
Lvl 7 Diabolical Momentum no longer reduces the cooldown of overpower, instead increases the push range of Shadow Charge by 15%.

Lvl 10 Apocalypse's cooldown reduced to 80s. (easy to dodge on it's own and CC needs a nerf across the board anyway)
Lvl 10 Lightning Breath damage increased to 1000 from 800.

Lvl 13 Devastating Charge is a little too devastating, the quest now needs to be completed to get the 5% baseline damage. Possibly have the quest complete slower by making it 1% per successful hit.
Lvl 13 Hellfire now allows Diablo to cast Fire Stomp as a ranged ability with a range of 10. Bonus damage for hitting heroes also increased to 20%.

Lvl 16 Debilitating Flames now reduce the spell damage of enemy heroes hit by 15% per hit for 2s.
Lvl 16 Domination now increases the maximum amount of souls Diablo can carry to 120. Previous effect removed.

Lvl 20 Lord of Terror now costs 20 souls to cast.
Lvl 20 Hellgate no longer teleports Diablo but he has the option to choose to teleport if he wants to before the rune explodes. Cooldown reduced to 50s and now costs 10 souls to cast and another 10 soul to teleport.

Some of these points are okay, but others I would like to revise.
Trait: Leave as is.

Level1:
Bulwark - Add the regular 2 seconds, but improve the amount of armor given upon charging. Making it more competitive to Devil's Due.
Devil's Due - Make it 1.6% per soul, I just want it to be 6 in decimal because devil.
Life Leech - I agree with the 2.5%.

Level4:
From the Shadows - Reduce range boost from 40% to 35%.
Speed Demon - Increases atk and movement speed by 30%, thus raising it from 0.91 atk/sec to approx 1.3 atk/sec. No soul reduction. For 5 seconds (combo with Life Leech). Cooldown of 10 seconds though so you cant spam it.
Demonic Strength - I am okay with +Souls = +AA & +AP, but give the Fire Stomp some love here too.

Level7: (I honestly find this the more balanced of Diablo's talent tiers)
Soul Feast - +0.6/sec health regen each soul.
Soul Shield - No changes
Diabolical Momentum - No changes

Level10:
Apocalypse - No changes
Lightning Breath - I agree on giving and additional 50 dps on Lightning Breath. Also when in use, give Diablo 15 armor (subject to change like some values here).

Level13: (Now the more controversial depending on opinion)
Devastating Charge - Keep it as is
Fire Devil - Keep as is, it would combo with Life Leech and Speed Demon.
Hellfire - Quest: Every hero hit by Fire Stomp increases Fire Stomp damage by 6%, up to 120%. Hit 20 Heroes with Fire Stomp - Increase Fire Stomp damage by 30%.

Level16:
Debilitating Flames - Enemies hit by Fire Stomp are slowed and deal less damage by 15% for 2 seconds, up to 30%.
Domination - No changes.
Fearful Presence - Atk speed slow is raised to 30% to match with the dmg reduction.

Level20:
Dying Breath - Reduce Apocalypse cd by 20sec. Increase Apocalypse damage by 20%. Upon death, cast Apocalypse.
Hellstorm - Lasts/Reaches 50% longer. Increases armor granted to 25%. Damage increased to 300 dps.
Lord of Terror - No changes.
Hellgate - No changes.

EDIT:
The key is to not hard nerf the viable talents, but make the lesser ones more appealing. There are some that may be too powerful (i.e. Devil's Due) and need a small adjustment, but you want to make the less powerful ones more the trade-off. For example, Hellfire; who honestly takes that if they being serious with Diablo.
Diablo is fine where he is at now

Right now, the whole thing that I disagree with is that the character needs a redesign in the first place. I'll agree to a few tweaks here and there, but ultimately a complete redesign is something that I don't think we should tinker with, for one because we don't have the same hard data on the character as the devs do, and for two, we have no idea of upcoming changes and new characters that could impact the game just by an introduction.

The problem of changing from a complaining thread to a suggestion thread is the assumption that a change needs to be made. Thus far, I've established that this is a regular complaint by the OP, and furthermore, we have not been able to establish whether or not OP has been playing a character that Diablo is simply a hard counter for, or if he's playing to Diablo's strengths.

And again, OP, what characters are you maining against Diablo? And under what circumstances are you engaging Diablo?
everyone needs to stop requesting nerfs on the heroes I play.... just go pick on the ow heroes or something and leave my hero pool alone.