Announcers as Heroes

Hero and Skin Suggestions
During hype up to the Deckard Cain I had a discussion that I think became a great idea!

Let's get the announcers as playable heroes!
Characters like:
  • Queen Nightshade
  • Raven Lord
  • Lady of Thorns
  • Grave Keeper
  • Neithis
  • ect.

What abilities do you think these would have?
    downvoted... why?
    I'm not sure why you were downvoted, but I will say this question was asked by someone at the Cain reveal stream and the lead content designer and hero designer said they had no intentions of bring the announcers in the game as of this moment.
    04/07/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Bliztron
    I'm not sure why you were downvoted, but I will say this question was asked by someone at the Cain reveal stream and the lead content designer and hero designer said they had no intentions of bring the announcers in the game as of this moment.
    :(

at lease that's not a straight "No"
    04/07/2018 12:05 PMPosted by BastionE54
    During hype up to the Deckard Cain I had a discussion that I think became a great idea!

Let's get the announcers as playable heroes!
    Characters like:
  • Queen Nightshade
  • Raven Lord
  • Lady of Thorns
  • Grave Keeper
  • Neithis
  • ect.

What abilities do you think these would have?
    You forgot Ka, the snarky announcer of Sky Temple
    Let's say you have a hero that is able to make all structures of opponents not fire for a duration, or make them do IDK, some snare on the whole map at the same time = isn't that blatantly OP ?, so yes, that's the problem = the announcers and landlords are VERY POWERFUL and quite probably the same reason why we don't see Deathwing (yet) as a hero release
    It might be a good idea for a brawl or something. Like a Towers of Doom match where one player on each team gets to play their respective announcer.