Patch notes from redit.

General Discussion
I kinda don't understand this Leoric buff, this hero is in a great spot for a long time already. Instead they should rather balance his talent tree since "W" build is not worth taking, since "E" is by far better choice.
04/11/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Bayonetta
My question is : WHY are patch notes getting printed on Redit before the official forum?

Seriously, I have rarely seen devs hating so much their own game forum, barely promoting it and barely writing in it.

What is so cool on Redit? All the kool kids are there or wut? I don't get it...

Because they pulled the patch from the servers to fix an issue with it. I assume they also pulled the patch notes from the official site at the same time, or they hadn’t quite posted them when they pulled the patch back. Either way, a non Blizzard poster copied the notes from when they were briefly up and reposted them.

Nothing nefarious here.
04/11/2018 03:37 PMPosted by thesuperlord
04/11/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Copypastable
Tracer nerfed again... and they will still complain.

When a "nerf" turns up to increase the winrate of a hero by 2-3% it is objectively a buff.

Whomever referred to that change as a nerf had no idea what they were talking about to begin with.
04/11/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Fawxkitteh
04/11/2018 03:37 PMPosted by thesuperlord
When a "nerf" turns up to increase the winrate of a hero by 2-3% it is objectively a buff.

Whomever referred to that change as a nerf had no idea what they were talking about to begin with.

Now it's a nerf.
its a sad day for sylvannas players =(
04/11/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Cosmictrippi

Not so sad. She still can lock structures with her auto-attack. She has 1.67 attack speed ans she stuns for 1 second still.

I found it too easy to spread her trait to building as I leveled her this week. Just pace out auto-attacks and you can still do it. Now, I'll stop seeing people throwing the mobiltiy tool to shutdown structure. That was hilarious everytime.
I guess not so many people play Zarya now because no one discussing her buffs.In my opinion she will be really powerfull with buffed grenade,hp and mosh pit every 60s.
04/11/2018 05:16 PMPosted by TheDeadPoet
04/11/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Cosmictrippi

Not so sad. She still can lock structures with her auto-attack. She has 1.67 attack speed ans she stuns for 1 second still.

I found it too easy to spread her trait to building as I leveled her this week. Just pace out auto-attacks and you can still do it. Now, I'll stop seeing people throwing the mobiltiy tool to shutdown structure. That was hilarious everytime.

we shall see, the patch went live just a few minutes ago.