Hanumara Idea

General Discussion
What if Hanumara was the only single lane map. However the lane isn't straight, it zig & zags to the core. The towers and keeps (3 keeps per side) have more health.

The map objective is the payload. Instead of multiple spawning only one neutral payload spawns in the center. To push you must clear it of enemies, else it remains stationary or the enemy pushes it to your side. This will last until it reaches a keep. When it gets to one it does heavy damage to the structures.

Like last version you can't kill the core directly. What you need to do is get 2 payloads to the core to kill.
Oh, I like this! And it's also way more similar to how OW payload maps work than the version they gave us to start with.
This is how i originally imagined an OW map. Kinda. A one lane zig zag map with a payload area in the middle that has to be captured. The payload would be an EMP device that activates after 2 minutes and stuns all structures in a large area. The farther you push it the more value it gets.

I just fear a 1 lane map would make certain heroes like Chromie or Hammer a pain to deal with. Maybe make it a 2 lane map with lanes together and the payload zig-zaging between them.
04/28/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Sasza
This is how i originally imagined an OW map. Kinda. A one lane zig zag map with a payload area in the middle that has to be captured. The payload would be an EMP device that activates after 2 minutes and stuns all structures in a large area. The farther you push it the more value it gets.

I just fear a 1 lane map would make certain heroes like Chromie or Hammer a pain to deal with. Maybe make it a 2 lane map with lanes together and the payload zig-zaging between them.
:/