Other heroes you'd like to see get the "Dark Nexus" Treatment?

General Discussion
The art team totally killed it designing these new skins! Although, I'm a bit of a sucker for things that glow/light up so I may be a bit biased. Here's hoping we get more soon!

Personally, I'd love one for Fenix and Kel'Thuzad and I think they'd also look good on characters like Malthael, Arthas and Maiev to name a few. Who are you hoping gets one next?
i hope so too, this is the style i really like this dark themed with glowing lights.
I don't have a link, but a couple months ago and the Reddit someone posted a skin for KTZ called "First Thorn Kel'Thuzad". It looked magnificent and I would be very happy if it somehow got added to the game.
05/01/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Seath
The art team totally killed it designing these new skins! Although, I'm a bit of a sucker for things that glow/light up so I may be a bit biased. Here's hoping we get more soon!

Personally, I'd love one for Fenix and Kel'Thuzad and I think they'd also look good on characters like Malthael, Arthas and Maiev to name a few. Who are you hoping gets one next?

Any of those, also Tyral, Aurial, Leoric, and Cho'Gal
Diablo ragnaros all the other protoss and a medivh raven lord style skin
Ragnaros for sure!
Alexstraza and Ragnaros.
Arthas.

Almost all his skins are kinda bad, he could really use a good one.
As Artanis is basically Alarak's opposite; I'd like to see Artanis get some kind of Light Nexus skin.
Garrosh maybe?

He seems like the kinda guy who would accept that kind of power.
I think Lunara would be pretty cool with long glowing hair
05/01/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Seath

Couldn't agree more. First Gul'dan skin that I like. All of them look awesome. I hope they're not gem only because that would be terribly disappointing.
Dark Murky!
Dark Tychus that breathe smoke without cigarette
Rag needs a skin period.

xul i think would fit nicely!

even BW, hats are nice and all but an evil looking dark nexus BW would be sick.
Zeratul and Valeera
05/01/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Tauri
Zeratul and Valeera

No more Zeratul skins, he already has so many good ones.
I think Gazlowe would look cool with a dark nexus twist
Mephisto
Stukov would look really cool with one.
05/01/2018 01:21 PMPosted by greenegg
Arthas.

Almost all his skins are kinda bad, he could really use a good one.

Even his base model is a little desapointing. Altought, I like the Human skin.