Ragnaros desperately needs variety with his skins

Hero and Skin Suggestions
loving the new Dark Nexus skins, but I cant stop thinking how perfect the aesthetic would have been a Rag skin.

And considering all his skins atm consist of Normal fire, Lighter fire and fire with some gold, he could do with a little variety :)

I think he is one of the best designed characters in the game, and as cool as his base model is, I think he deserves a skins that does him justice.

Hope there is something cool lined up for him. :)
It's a running joke in my group to make fun of all the different ways we can "color code" our team when I play Rag.

"Let's all take green skins!"

"Yea got it" -me

Either the devs too think it's really funny that he can go orange with a hint of yellowish orange or orange with a hint of darker orange, or they're out of their minds.
They must have been stoned out of their minds and laughing hysterically when they designed all of Rags skins and alternate colors. They could skin him to look like Murmer or Thunderaan if they really wanted to, or a giant void walker.
I always thought it would be cool to make him a fel flame rag with green lava wave and such also could make him a water elemental with a flood wave
Personally I think they should make this a skin:
http://i53.tinypic.com/jkeu61.jpg
05/02/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Vespian
loving the new Dark Nexus skins, but I cant stop thinking how perfect the aesthetic would have been a Rag skin.

And considering all his skins atm consist of Normal fire, Lighter fire and fire with some gold, he could do with a little variety :)

I was thinking just the same. Alarak's new Dark Nexus skin aesthetics would have been perfect for a new Ragnaros skin.

I think the design direction with Ragnaros is to keep him on the hot fiery colors so that his readability in the battlegrounds isn't too compromised. Having him still keep in the red pallette but with the Nexus triangles/glitch effect would've been hot. No pun intended...

PS: Stitches could use a Dark Nexus skin... All his skins are joke skins :(
My favorite Ragnaros skin concept would have to be the one in this video: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/62p7dd/in_development_talandar_coop_missions_and_more/
He at least needs a Fel Flame color...
At this point I would even take invert colored Ragnaros (it doesn't look bad btw). Pretty much all they need to do is to open up texture file, invert color, reimport and save as a new skin.

Edit: They also have to invert color all the texture for skills too.
Water themed Lagoonaros?
mount is a wave as well as lava wave, meteor is a coconut. i cant come up with something new for sulfuras.
Could be rare skin since its too close to a blue recolor but still could be fun.