FIX MATCHMAKING

General Discussion
Thats pretty much it, its just ruining the game, getting matched with team comps that make no sense against team comps that have everything they need to counter you, simply doom you from minute 0 of the game and make it into 20 minutes of the most frustrating experience you can find.
Hanzo
When will these threads stop?
The two programmers that are left on the HOTS team after the downsizing are working on it!
Don't know why people need matchmaking changes when they can have Dark Nexus skins and comic instead.
05/06/2018 02:29 AMPosted by Eseplex
when actually take steps to better this game
Fix game matchmaking only by team average, resulting in some people always getting matched with much lower skilled allies. I just don't understand. You win too much that's 100% going to happen to try and make you lose. That's not how matchmaking and ranking should work if it was really fair, it's more rigged than fair.
There are 2 ways to fix the MM.
1. what we have now you win with 3 lv lead and next matches you going to lose for sure
2. make impovements and make equal matches.

both should lead into 50% winrate. but the first one ist way easier to implement into the game.
05/06/2018 10:27 AMPosted by fi9e
There are 2 ways to fix the MM.
1. what we have now you win with 3 lv lead and next matches you going to lose for sure
2. make impovements and make equal matches.

both should lead into 50% winrate. but the first one ist way easier to implement into the game.

More like
1. Your win rate is above 50%? You will lose until you are on 50%!
05/06/2018 03:13 AMPosted by Yokihiro
Don't know why people need matchmaking changes when they can have Dark Nexus skins and comic instead.

For the last time, the art team are not programmers and vice versa. If you really want a bunch of graphic design artists working on your matchmaking feel free to keep making demands. But they won't improve it. I'd imagine they'd just break it completely. When you're upset that the house you contracted isnt being built to specifications you don't demand that the painters redesign the support struts.
im done with this game 5 wins in row and lose lose lose very bad team players assignet but DONE 50% šhit ratio is ON

Bye šhit makers
05/06/2018 02:29 AMPosted by Eseplex

When Blizzard bothers to fix the issue the game has had for YEARS.
05/06/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Zalinth
05/06/2018 03:13 AMPosted by Yokihiro

For the last time, the art team are not programmers and vice versa. If you really want a bunch of graphic design artists working on your matchmaking feel free to keep making demands. But they won't improve it. I'd imagine they'd just break it completely. When you're upset that the house you contracted is being built to specifications you don't demand that the painters redesign the support struts.

If that's true, then answer me this:

What are the programmers doing?
Has there ever been any scientific study showing that you can use average MMR for team-based matchmaking? Or Blizzard just uses this approach for their convenience? I feel it is more like the latter.