Diablo teammate denying Li-Ming hits

General Discussion
Title.
Adapt to it and watch your Diablo, if he likes to Q, aa, E - look for that sequence and aim your combo where he E's.

It's not a matter of him denying your shots, but more that you need to learn how to work with him and his cds to maximize your damage and team synergy.

Plus you're much more likely to hit your combos if you aim them like that than shooting them at the enemy team when they can still dodge due to not being cc'd.
Diablo is one of the most synergistic and anti synergistic heroes there are.
05/06/2018 05:44 PMPosted by FoxBlade
Adapt to it and watch your Diablo, if he likes to Q, aa, E - look for that sequence and aim your combo where he E's.

It's not a matter of him denying your shots, but more that you need to learn how to work with him and his cds to maximize your damage and team synergy.

Plus you're much more likely to hit your combos if you aim them like that than shooting them at the enemy team when they can still dodge due to not being cc'd.

This, generally speaking Diablo's flip and charge is the engage, I know Li-Ming isn't in the best of spots (as per WR) in the new meta, but she actually tag-teams with Diablo pretty well because of well he enables skill-shotting...
She has virtually no cooldowns as it is, its annoying but nothing to fret.
05/06/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Scoot
She has virtually no cooldowns as it is, its annoying but nothing to fret.

^
This exactly, I'd rather be getting my mage on with Ming and Diablo, than Jaina, Chromie or the two KT's. A careless Diablo can really ruin their day.
I get frustrated with diablo only when I play alarak and kerrigan.
have to love when your ming player is trying to blow up a target from max range instead of waiting for the diablo stun combo so you can get 2 combos in on the target and guarantee deletion.
to be fair, the diablo should also be aware of li ming.

Similar when im etc with a chromie/kerrigan, i need to hold to make sure not to facemelt the enemies away from combo/hit.
It's your job as Li Ming to hold your W for Diablo's engage. This is because Missile is a low cost ranged poke while Diablo engaging is a signal for your entire team to commit.

Poke with Q, and aim W for where Diablo is going to flip the enemy. ER in if needed to secure the kill. If Diablo doesn't flip then that's on him, but you should be expecting the combo.