Question about Deckard`s heroic

General Discussion
Ok guys I wanst playing 2 months, now Im in and what a surprise!
Deckard is on the main page, couldt resist and bought this hero coz I love good old diablo characters.

But here is my question. Got 8lvl as Deckard now and still cant understand is there any use of lorenado?
I mean it cant even block the pass in cursed hollow, and I found it not just a weak heroic, but almost a troll level heroic compared to stay awhile.

So im here not to flame just asking experienced DC players to share some tips about how and when to use this lorenado heroic, please?
Lorenado is good for escape or interupting heroic abilities. It can also be used for zoning. It's definitely a harder skill to use than stay Awhile and listen.
the problem i see is that stay awhile can be used for escapes too, and when we talk about zoning its maybe true in few cases (its too small to block most passages), when we have tass with his wall that blocks perfectly almost any passage and with super low CD vs lorenado...i dont know rly xD

Almost forgot, you cant make a good combo with it.
When we are talking about stay awhile it can be super good combo with your team or just solo combo (pick 200% damage for seal and combo with stay awhile very good)
Lorenado cant do something like that i guess.

Probably only good for interruption, but its not heroic lvl i think
I wanna point out too that Lorenado has a sort of mini-stun effect to it as well as i've noticed when getting hit by one i couldn't use any of my instant cast abilities on Illidan like dash or dive.

Overall i feel Stay Awhile and Listen is just better in comparisson, even at level 20 you get a Silence and Blind effect from it too.
Lorenado requires more practice to use properly but i`ve seen some pretty good ones used. Think of it as a Chen`s barrel but wider. You can cast it on the opponent gate towards yourself to block somebody from running away or even push him out if he doesn`t react in time. There are also multiple small passages where a well placed lorenado can ruin somebody`s day.
05/07/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Sasza
Lorenado requires more practice to use properly but i`ve seen some pretty good ones used. Think of it as a Chen`s barrel but wider. You can cast it on the opponent gate towards yourself to block somebody from running away or even push him out if he doesn`t react in time. There are also multiple small passages where a well placed lorenado can ruin somebody`s day.

Nice!! will try this one with gates asap
it is a pretty good interrupt actually and has a low enough cooldown that you don't need to worry about anything you can just throw it out there if it looks right.
Monstrous disruption potential, knocking people away from your team, knocking them towards your team, blocking escape paths, blocking engage paths, interrupting everything that isn’t uninterruptible.
If you want someone to move, Lornado moves them.