Great patch, blizz.

General Discussion
Quality, thoughtful balance changes and you are showing you listen to the community feedback.

-appreciative fan
Nope.
Wat
WORST PATCH EVERRRRRRRR

I'M GETTING MY PITCHFORKS READY

"BURN THE WITCHES"
I can honestly say the same. It seems like they thought out their balancing reasons and made changes to the characters that needed it.

I don't, however, agree with nerfing Garrosh.
05/09/2018 11:38 AMPosted by AuntieLili
WORST PATCH EVERRRRRRRR

I'M GETTING MY PITCHFORKS READY

"BURN THE WITCHES"

Don't forget to dig through the ditches first, friend.

Was funny they mentioned how broken(in a bad way) Gul'dan's RoD was, but didn't really do any adjustment to it, as they weren't quite sure what they COULD do (I too would of liked to try out RoD without channeling>_> just saying) And I like the Corruption+Life Drain interaction they added, look forward to trying that out.
Agreed OP.

I like how they finally reworked Jimmy R. and that Chen.

Man this is just fan-..er,

wait..
The balance train is rollin. Good job Blizzard.
Agreed, great patch. Anyone who claims this doesn't solve/help the main balance problems is just looking to disagree. Especially in regards to Hanzo/Fenix where they were outclassing everyone. The Ana changes still probably won't make her meta, but it at least shows Blizz has an eye on her. So many good changes that I don't have time to go into but I love that they're tweaking abilities in an interesting manner and creating+moving talents instead of just "hurr low winrate? better give AA damage durr" or something like that.
Yea it's a pretty helpful patch. Happy about the Hanzo and Fenix nerf. Hanzo and basically Fenix, having the same range as Raynor, didn't make sense. Helps make Valla and Zul a little more viable.
I'm still a little annoyed that Fenix has full talent CDR (referring to getting ultimate CDR) at 16, on autos.. A hero like Raynor (who I never play) has a CDR talent that only reduces CD's, only basic abilities, when minions die. Doesn't really seem to make sense. He's so outdated lol
Pretty down with everything else. Nice job devs

05/09/2018 12:17 PMPosted by HeinzOcelot
Agreed, great patch. Anyone who claims this doesn't solve/help the main balance problems is just looking to disagree. Especially in regards to Hanzo/Fenix where they were outclassing everyone. The Ana changes still probably won't make her meta, but it at least shows Blizz has an eye on her. So many good changes that I don't have time to go into but I love that they're tweaking abilities in an interesting manner and creating+moving talents instead of just "hurr low winrate? better give AA damage durr" or something like that.

I was honestly thinking that maybe Ana should have a self cleanse or some activatable short stealth option. Considering she's a sniper. I don't play OW, so I really don't know what would make sense, or even how she fairs in that game compared to this. She's a tough niche pick that's mainly viable as a last pick option depending on the other team's draft.
Yes it is a good patch with the only thing that I question being the changes to Garrosh, but seeing Hanzo and the Protoss Pickle Jar getting put in their place compensates for that.
Chen finally buffed!!!!!!

What, not yet?
05/09/2018 11:32 AMPosted by QuietOnset
Quality, thoughtful balance changes and you are showing you listen to the community feedback.

-appreciative fan

hahahahaha the old and safe "nerf 5% here, buff 3% there" and people be happy.
Bringing Hanzo and Fenix down to size was necessary, especially regarding Hanzo's range, he is just broken strong in the right hands, almost impossible to threaten unless you draft a strong dive team with reliable point and click CC, and his damage being so strong on top of the range was just hilarious, he is (was) the very definition of power creep in new heroes. Fenix too, so much ability to escape and so much wave clear and pressure he can apply in lane, I very much like these nerfs, they were coming for sure.

Really liking giving Gul'dan some attention as well, lifesteal build was pretty bad compared to Echoed Corruption or even the less popular but still strong (imo) Fel flame build, have his life drain be a strong and viable talent tree is just what should be done with all heroes. Sometimes the talent tree just needs an update more then the hero necessarily requires a buff or nerf.

Not too sure what to think of Garrosh, he is very strong still without a doubt and with heroes like Dehaka/Maiev he can really be a powerhouse, but I still think people play way way too aggressive vs him and end up getting thrown and destroyed due to the error in their play, not because Garrosh is just so strong. He can be kited fairly easily and drafting a Medivh around him really limits his ability to secure kills because..

1. He throw the person in, Medivh can shield them from all burst and then pop a portal

2. He throws the Medivh (bad Medivh if you are so far forward you get stunned and thrown) but you always have a strong escape option. Alot of the times Medivh will shield himself and your team will collapse on them as they try to collapse on Medivh, and of course, Arcane Rift can really hurt if you clump up.

Point of saying all of this is that I thought Garrosh was already in a good place and had decent counter play options.

Now about that Raynor rework..
Nerfs to garrosh AGAIN, are just stupid. isn't that the whole point of tossing people in the air is to punish them??? Why don't you just redo garrosh because the devs clearly don't like him.
I really hope this means they are looking at Rain of Destruction for an overhaul.

I wish it dropped an Infernal instead! Our Warlock needs to get him some demons!!
Lol get ready for people not playing supports in this game. Playing a support is just awful. Never gonna support for in HL. Even. If. I'm. Last. Pick.
I didnt't agree on Stukov and Malf nerfs, they should had buffed the other supports instead.
I'm sad they removed Auriel's lvl 13 talent that pushes further on her E, I used to pick it in combination with the slow at lvl 4.

Maiev nerfed again... when will it stop ? when she'll be able to do only 1 basic AA damage ? when she will have the health of chromie ? when her vault will be on a 60 seconds cd ? come on

Stukov nerf, cd on lurking arm, healing on biokillswitch, no, I don't approve. Tired of all these nerfs, buff the other heroes stop nerfing

Garrosh nerf ? no, 0.25 sec stun for a 1 more second slow at 40%, looks like a big buff to me.

Appreciate the hanzo nerfs, but the range nerf on his trait is ridiculous...

Used to love arcane dynamo for KT, gone... for what ignite ? who will take that over fury of the sunwell when building Q. And no need for it when you combo a D, E, Q, W on someone, prefered arcane dynamo.
The changes are not for whatever stupid community you are part of.

EDIT: Oh my God... You are a normal player... I have played with you and stuff... The first line of this reply was made by my automated system.

I apologize.

EDIT 2: I was told to not delete my reply because in real life I can't go back in time and "un-say" things I already said. The individual that told me this is the person that is forcing me to play Heroes of the Storm. I hate her.