Tyrande Being Considered for Solo Support Role

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11
I don't know why they don't just tweak her talents so she can be equally viable if specced for healing or damage just not both at the same time. I mean she's basically there anyway, just rework her talent trees so at the big power spike levels you are forced to make a meaningful choice between damage, heals or utility (vision/stuns).

Otherwise yeah whatever, make her into a solo healer, so long as she keeps her AA damage = better heals then it's all the same to me. Could give her a healing owl lol, or some sort of AoE or chain heal.
Maybe if Blizz didn't cut Multi-class and actually made heroes like Tyrande choose a healer or dps identity at the start then this wouldn't be an issue. But ofc as always Blizz doesn't want people to have meaningful talent choices, lets just make 3 Q talents for this hero and put them all on the same tier and then on the very next tier lets make 3 W talents. Oh and ofc they will be 3 talents only why let ppl have 4 talents on a tier, that's so hard to balance so HAAAARD!

Seriously, Tyrande, Tassadar, Uther, Rehgar, Yrel, Karazim, Anub'arak, Sonya, Arthas, Thrall could all make a good case to become multi-class. And yeah most these heroes are supports or tanks but that's to be expected, there's a lot of crossover between tanking and damage or healing and damage since all heroes deal damage at one level or another. Not as much crossover between healing and tanking unless you're Uther or Yrel - Basically Paladins. Maybe if we get a Druid we can have some more healer-tanks.
Why is Tyrande being reworked?! She's one of the few slobs I like to play, and enjoy her very well as is... Maybe I'm missing something? I haven't heard anyone crying about her or begging for changes. What gives? R.I.P. :(

Please Do Not Do This!!!
Level 37 with Tyrande, played a couple games after the rework and haven't touched her since. She is not a support at all anymore, she's an assassin with periodic healing utility. Owlbot is boring.
08/25/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Persone
Level 37 with Tyrande
Level 140 with Tyrande, no QM or AI... you know nothing, watch your mouth and be quiet.
08/25/2018 02:15 AMPosted by Beloresin
Level 37 with Tyrande
Level 140 with Tyrande, no QM or AI... you know nothing, watch your mouth and be quiet.

talking about lvls lol
Sadly this thread got a bit too long for me to read the entire thread but..
Tyrande was always less of a priest/healer and more of a millitary commander.
She led her people against legion 10k years ago, she fought Hakkar the Houndmaster to protect malfurion.
The problem is less with HOTS devs and more with WoW developers.
In WoW night elves are getting defanged.For example Tyrande lost all of her millitary knowledge and got schooled by varian, or she refused to her people in teldrassil and try to kill sylvanas and just heartstoned back to stormwind to protect her love because a single nelf she loved>her entire people.
One of the most important people in nelf millitary talks about ''human potential'' and how great humans are.
Nelf soldiers say stuff like ''Im sorry but i have to kill you to protect my homeland'' and stuff like that.They are still pretty brutal in the horde novella where they try their best to make sure death of a band of horde they found is slow and agonizing as possible but in the alliance novella they are even worse.
Nelves didnt care about roads,currency or fancy houses, they were brutal guerilla fighters but Blizz needed to give both factions presence in the opposing continent so they gave nelves to alliance and forsaken to horde while both should have been neutral or nelves should have been at least horde while alliance got high elves.
What does this have to do with HOTS?
Well Wc3 era Tyrande would have been a assasin and a tactician in hots but wow era is more of a support.Hell there was a quest i thing in wow where tyrande tried to give her opinion on something and malfurion just said ''HUSH TYRANDE''
Imo i think her being a assasin-sup hybrid or a full assasin is the best way but full support would just disrespect her pre wow character.
Level 37 with Tyrande, played a couple games after the rework and haven't touched her since. She is not a support at all anymore, she's an assassin with periodic healing utility. Owlbot is boring.

Dont worry, go on the PTR Monday (8/27/18) and the love of your life will be back. She will be live the week after.

If you're curious you can see a preview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Awy4GLiUM
I prefer Tyrande as ranged assassin.

I like her auto attack build, quite strong late game
05/16/2018 01:04 PMPosted by sancho
Seems like a good candidate for our 2nd multi-class hero. Let her pick an identity at level 1 or 4.

Which is why I wonder Kharazim still isn't in the Multiclass category.
08/25/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Kain
05/16/2018 01:04 PMPosted by sancho
Seems like a good candidate for our 2nd multi-class hero. Let her pick an identity at level 1 or 4.

Which is why I wonder Kharazim still isn't in the Multiclass category.

shh dont mention khara , they will also rework him in a healbot.
08/25/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Nightknight
shh dont mention khara , they will also rework him in a healbot.
Yes, he will have to directly punch his allies.
PUNCHES OF HEALING GO!!
Multi-class! Multi-class!