Leaver Status

General Discussion
I left some matches because of sports and what not. Now i have to join with other leavers, which makes sense. The only problem is NO ONE ELSE IS LEAVING so i cant get rid of my leaver status. It would be so much better if leaver status was timed, like maybe a week or two. Maybe people could play against A.I. to remove their status as well.
05/23/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Talhon
I left some matches because of sports and what not. Now i have to join with other leavers, which makes sense. The only problem is NO ONE ELSE IS LEAVING so i cant get rid of my leaver status. It would be so much better if leaver status was timed, like maybe a week or two. Maybe people could play against A.I. to remove their status as well.

No. Leavers create an awful experience for the rest of the players. Since you basically admitted to intentionally leaving, I have no sympathy for you ruining the game for the rest of your team. The leaver penalty actually needs to be a lot harsher because it's even worse in HL.
The only problem is NO ONE ELSE IS LEAVING so i cant get rid of my leaver status.

It sucks this is happening to you but I'm having a hard time seeing how it's a bad thing people aren't leaving games.
05/23/2018 06:26 PMPosted by KOL
The only problem is NO ONE ELSE IS LEAVING so i cant get rid of my leaver status.

It sucks this is happening to you but I'm having a hard time seeing how it's a bad thing people aren't leaving games.

its a good thing people aren't leaving, but since people aren't leaving their is no way to get the status removed.
05/24/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Talhon
05/23/2018 06:26 PMPosted by KOL

its a good thing people aren't leaving, but since people aren't leaving their is no way to get the status removed.

Good, now you will spend more time not ruining others game on purpose and maybe will learn to NOT do that again.
05/24/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Nyumus
05/24/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Talhon

Good, now you will spend more time not ruining others game on purpose and maybe will learn to NOT do that again.

Yeah, sure! Let's blame others for Blizzard's incompetence! FYI I have a very good internet connection yet since yesterday I have to experience disconnect and reconnect issue, which I don't have to experience in other online games I play. I know there are times when people intentionally ruin game experience for others in all possible ways, but there are times when it's Blizzard's fault too that people are forced to leave the game before it's over.
05/25/2018 01:55 AMPosted by LoneSinWolf
Yeah, sure! Let's blame others for Blizzard's incompetence! FYI I have a very good internet connection yet since yesterday I have to experience disconnect and reconnect issue, which I don't have to experience in other online games I play. I know there are times when people intentionally ruin game experience for others in all possible ways, but there are times when it's Blizzard's fault too that people are forced to leave the game before it's over.
Lets give them a break, they're a small indie company, they only made like 7.6 billion last year, they cant really afford to improve their infrastructure right now.