Next Hero after Yrel?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
1 2 3 9 Next
Exarch Yrel has been revealed in the Echoes of Alterac trailer. Who do you think comes after?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTF3u5lmIH4
With the release of a draenei, the most likely new character will be an Overwatch hero to celebrate the release (late, like the other anniversary releases). We haven't gotten one in quite some time, so i wouldn't be surprised if we got one next.

Alternatively, a Starcraft or Diablo hero is always welcome. A diablo evil has been a constant request, so we can hold hope for one's eventual release. Blackthorne would also be a great addition to the game.
Any of these would have my vote:

zoltun kulle
Terran Science Vessel
Arcturus Mengsk
Kil'jaden
Queen Azshara (Naga form)
Ysera
Mannoroth, Malganis, Mephisto something on M but not Mei
I'm still waiting on one of those demons that were rumored to be on the way, either Malganis or Belial.
Congrats on getting your thread chain back, Macaulyn!
For me can be any hero, EXEPT from WC
"Why? You hate WC? This is their event!"
Is not because I hate WC, is because:
-D event: 4/4 heroes of Diablo
-OW event: 2/2 heroes of OverWatch
-SC event: 1/2 heroes of StarCraft

And I will be pretty pissed if JUST SC will be trated as the "dumbas s" of Blizzard franchise. I mean... SERIOUSLY? ZARYA FOR THE SC EVENT? WHY? That thing pissed my so hard...
I now want that AT LEAST another event gain that same tretment...
06/04/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Raziel

And I will be pretty pissed if JUST SC will be trated as the "dumbas s" of Blizzard franchise. I mean... SERIOUSLY? ZARYA FOR THE SC EVENT? WHY? That thing pissed my so hard...

Why do you want another event to get the same treatment when they can just not make that mistake again? It seems weird that you'd want to set more of a precedent for such an ordeal. That means the next time a Starcraft event happens that they could very well do the same thing again. I mean why not? They did it before on the other SC event and you want them to do it on a WC,Diablo, or OW event.
Honestly with the mountain theme and the lack of Diablo characters, I think these two characters maybe next.

D2 barbarian- I haven't actually played Diablo 2 but I know he is significantly different from Sonya.

Baal- it's been two long since we had a demon, so what about Baal? Mass area damaging make with a cloning mechanic, and walls of tentacles.
06/04/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Stormrage
06/04/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Raziel

Why do you want another event to get the same treatment when they can just not make that mistake again? It seems weird that you'd want to set more of a precedent for such an ordeal. That means the next time a Starcraft event happens that they could very well do the same thing again. I mean why not? They did it before on the other SC event and you want them to do it on a WC,Diablo, or OW event.

For what I read, they will not make anymore events based on the franchises (maybe something about the classics, but I doubt since in a lot of years we just had 1 classic)
Is just I hate when something (expecially the franchise thet I follow) gain a tratment so... (I don't know if the word is correct) trashy
With the next hero coming out so close to Battle for Azeroth, My money is on Anduin in a major cross-over promotion.
Mannoroth, the legion needs an ambassador un the Nexus!
But i think It Will be from OW, maybe Reinhardt
People talking about another Warcraft character after Yriel makes me so sad... It hurts me so much. Here i am wanting at least 2 more Diablo heroes before this year is over. Imperius and Baal or Mephisto. Please Blizz.

Who better to lead the armies into WAR in the Nexus than VALOR ITSELF? The greatest warrior in all of creation, the one who REVELS in WAR & COMBAT.
06/04/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Krimnorr
Congrats on getting your thread chain back, Macaulyn!

Why thank you, now to hunt the usurpers and devour their souls.
Probably Overwatch and also probably Assassin. ( I know this pisses of many people its not what I would want its what we will probably get).

If I had to guess I would say one of the next:

Reaper
McCree
Widowmaker
06/04/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Remus
People talking about another Warcraft character after Yriel makes me so sad... It hurts me so much. Here i am wanting at least 2 more Diablo heroes before this year is over. Imperius and Baal or Mephisto. Please Blizz.

Who better to lead the armies into WAR in the Nexus than VALOR ITSELF? The greatest warrior in all of creation, the one who REVELS in WAR & COMBAT.
But, like Stormrage said, it's kind of a Warcraft-themed event right now, so it would suck a bit if they release a non-Warcraft hero and repeat the Zarya mistake.

Of course, it's possible that they'll split it into 2 smaller events, like they did for Overwatch, but only have one new hero to acompany each new map, because 2 per map was seen as too much by many players last year (it "felt" like OW hero after OW hero throughout the year... Then again, if they didn't start the year with Lúcio and end it with Hanzo in addition to the 4 that launched in the map events, it would have probably been better-recieved, who knows?).

TL;DR I'm expecting another Warcraft hero next, but I wouldn't be that surprised if it's something else.
Since we getting an Alliance character; I want Cairne Bloodhoof!

He should be his Warcraft 3 version too.
I think it's an OW hero. We're 6 months into the year without one so far.

I'd be very pleasantly surprised if they added Grom soon though.

06/04/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Remus
Here i am wanting at least 2 more Diablo heroes before this year is over

Agreed. It'd be really nice if they released another Diablo hero soon
Feel like the game needs more Diablo demons like Andariel, Duriel, Mephisto, Baal, Izual, or Belial. I'd wouldn't mind seeing Imperius thrown down as well.
06/04/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Nightmare
Any of these would have my vote:

zoltun kulle
Terran Science Vessel
Arcturus Mengsk
Kil'jaden
Queen Azshara (Naga form)
Ysera
naga cannot come to HotS.